Effective Managers and Leaders (Essay Sample)
Use Peer-reviewed articles and credible websites such as CDC, Mayo and any website with.edu. The article needs to be 5 years old (2014-2019).
Instruction what to write as listed below:
1. Characteristics of effective managers and leaders
2. Rationale, identifying specific characteristics
Effective Managers and Leaders
What are the characteristics of effective managers and leaders?
Effective leaders and managers are the intellect and power of their organizations. Unlike other people working in a company, a leader or manager knows when and how to seize opportunities, how to rally the team to work hard and how to achieve the company’s goals in a short time (White, 2018). Some of the major characteristics of effective leaders and managers are as follow.
1. They know how to manage themselves
It can be difficult to manage the entire team of a person does not know how to manage himself. The first characteristic of an effective manager or leader is that he knows how to maintain a balance between his personal life and professional life (2017). If you want to become a successful manager or an effective leader, then it is your duty to work hard, to manage yourself, to stay awake the whole night if there is an emergency, and to take the responsibility of achieving the company’s goals in a better way. Effective leaders and managers are also aware of their strengths and weaknesses and are always ready to take challenges alone.
2. They act strategically
Effective leaders and managers are open-minded and have a forward-thinking. It means they observe things around them keenly, put their six senses to work and act strategically in order to ensure the success and prosperity of their organizations.
3. They possess great communication skills
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to a good man is hard to find:
- Schematic Diagrams With Short Descriptions And Detailed Image With Written AnalysisDescription: The good and bad governments are contrasted to reflect the good and bad aspects of city life respectively. ...4 pages/≈1100 words | 4 Sources | Chicago | Visual & Performing Arts | Essay |
- Who Would Be A Good Advisor. Literature & Language EssayDescription: Sometimes, making decisions on your own may prove to be taxing and challenging and seeking help from an advisor can be a wise choice. With the help of the advisor, an individual can make decisions with more confidence. Additionally, it is particularly essential to identify a good advisor...1 page/≈275 words | 1 Source | APA | Literature & Language | Essay |
- Question Going to Meet the ManDescription: In two paragraphs, summarize Baldwin's short story Going to Meet the Man; Also answer the following question: What surprised and disturbed you most about the story and why?...1 page/≈275 words | No Sources | MLA | Literature & Language | Essay |