5 pages/≈1375 words
Health, Medicine, Nursing
Bombing effects on the environment and consequentlyon human health (Essay Sample)
1. ATTACHED IS THE ESSAY RUBRIC 2. ALSO ATTACHED ARE TWO PEER REVIEWED SOURCES (ABSTRACT AND CITATION, NOT FULL TEXT) I GOT FROM MY SCHOOL DATABASE.YOU WILL HAVE TO SEARCH FULL TEXT. ALSO, ADDITIONAL 2- RECENT PEER REVIEWED SOURCES SHOULD BE USED 3. NOTES ON NURING BY FLORENCE NIGHTINGALE SHOULD ALSO BE USED.PROBABLY AS A 5TH SOURCE 4. FLORENCE WAS VERY SPECIFIC ABOUT THE EFFECTS OF PURE AIR, PURE WATER AND PURE/CLEAN IMMEDIATE ENVIRONMENT ON HUMAN HEALTH. THE ESSAY SHOULD MAKE A CONNECTION BTWN THE TOPIC AND THE ENVIRONMENTAL FACTORS THAT NIGHTINGALE ADDRESSES. source..
BOMBING EFFECTS ON THE ENVIRONMENT AND CONSEQUENTLY ON HUMAN HEALTH
Date of submission
Bombing effects on the environment and consequently on human health
The environment remains a vital component when matters of health are discussed; indeed, the substances in the environment will directly impact on the human population living there. For instance, cases of brown teeth have been found to be the case in areas where the water drank in the area is contaminated with excessive fluorides. The health risk increases when the substances in the environment are hazardous to the human populations. Even though, there is increased awareness on environmental health matters over the last decades, environmental pollution still poses health challenges for the nursing profession. Nursing professionals have the burden of dealing with environmental related illnesses with regards guidance, treatment and provision of information to patients. However, few health care practitioners receive training on environmental health. But, there has been a shift towards integrating environmental related issues in the nursing profession by taking into account the effect of the environment on the health status of patients. Nursing professionals are taking steps to bridge the gap on environmental health through education and sensitization on environmental health hazards. These measures also include communicating to the communities, since the members expect nurses to offer guidance on how to reduce the risk of environmental hazards. This paper critically tackles bombing effects on the environment and consequently on human health. In addition, it establishes the arguments of Florence Nightingale and more particularly on the effects of pure air, pure water and pure/clean immediate environment on human health.
Florence Nightingale’s contribution to the field of nursing and particularly on the impact of the environment provides insights on the relation between the environment and health. Though, there is no specific theory that guides nurses, the writings of Nightingale led to the call for the development of professional practices that could be adhered to by all nursing professionals. In her writing, Nightingale focused on the role of an appropriate environment in facilitating the recovery of patients. Thus, the interaction of self care, the environment and nursing profession were all relevant to the recovery process. Essentially, there is a need to minimize environmental health hazards and provide hygienic conditions for patients (McRae & McRae, 2007).
Nightingale also highlighted on the role of water, noise, air quality and nutrition on influencing on influencing health status. With regards to the influence of water quality, Nightingale was of the opinion that clean and pure water was vital in promoting health status. In most cases nurses know that hydration is essential for patients, but it is rare for nursing professionals to be ...
Get the Whole Paper!
Not exactly what you need?
Do you need a custom essay? Order right now:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Nursing career Essays
- Physician assisted suicide Essays
- Ethnography Essays
- Dance Essays
- Depression Essays
- Conflict Essays
- Scientific Essays
- Human rights Essays
- Career Essays
- A rose for emily Essays
- Personal experiences Essays
- Things fall apart Essays
- Abraham lincoln Essays
- Heart of darkness Essays
- Suicide Essays
- Fast food Essays
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to water pollution essays:
- Indoor Air PollutionDescription: Indoor Air Pollution Research Paper...4 pages/≈1100 words | 3 Sources | APA | Nature | Research Paper |
- Product ReassessmentDescription: Undergraduate writing level 4 pages Business and Marketing Format Style English (U.S.) Term Paper. Product Reassessment...4 pages/≈1100 words | 3 Sources | APA | Business & Marketing | Term Paper |
- Poverty and Pollution Case StudyDescription: Undergraduate writing level 6 pages Social Sciences Format Style English (U.S.) Case Study. Poverty and Pollution Case Study...6 pages/≈1650 words | 3 Sources | APA | Social Sciences | Case Study |