Clinical Guidelines: Discussion of AHRQ Website Content (Essay Sample)
Healthcare or clinical practice guidelines are written protocols synthesized from research with the aim of guiding decisions and criteria regarding decisions in relation to diagnoses, healthcare management, treatment, and healthcare practices. The Agency for Healthcare Research Quality (AHRQ) National Guideline Clearinghouse provides a public resource for evidence-based practice clinical practice guidelines.
Explore the AHRQ website (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
Is the content on the website beneficial to nursing practice? How/why?
Find a practice guideline. Summarize the guideline and give a specific example of how and where this guideline could be used in clinical practice to manage potential complications for a specific patient population.
Primary Discussion Question should be no longer than 200 words in length and consist of thoughtful reflection, inquiry, discovery, learning, idea generation, etc. on the subject matter. Please format any references (including the guideline you found) using 6th ed. APA.
Please respond to one of your peer's discussions. I will use my remaining 75 words on my Peer response after the completion of this paper thru revision. At the revision process I will send it to you the discussion of one of my peer's. Thanks.
=>my paper is 200 word only, after the complition of this paper, on the revision process i will send my peer discussion then you response this discussion with 75 words. the remaining 75 words of my paper.
Discussion of AHRQ Website Content
Customer Inserts His/Her Name
Customer Inserts Tutor's Name
(February 10, 2018)
* Is the content on the website beneficial to nursing practice? How/why?
The AHQR website certainly presents useful content for nursing practice. This is because the website clearly divides guidelines for nursing practice based on clinical specialty. There is a separate tab on the website which deals with providing guidelines for various clinical specialties, and this is information which can be beneficial for the nursing practice. Once you click on any specialty on the website, it opens detailed guideline list for various health problems. Moreover, the website on the whole is user friendly and easy to navigate.
* Find a practice guideline. Summarize the guideline and give a specific example of how and where this guideline could be used in clinical practice to manage potential complications for a specific patient population.
- Ethics in Science Communication Research Assignment PaperDescription: Discuss scientific communication from an ethical perspective and how the scientific community attempts to monitor the information that is communicated. Reference at least three journal resources....5 pages/≈1375 words | 3 Sources | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Essay |
- Grand Canyon University Health Care Marie AlexisDescription: CHF(Congestive Heart Failure) is a collective term that is usually given to the various types of problems that affect the muscle tissues of the heart. ...2 pages/≈550 words | 3 Sources | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Essay |
- Proactive Health Communication Plan: Subpopulation Geographic Area Description: Describe a subpopulation in the geographic area that is considered at risk. Describe, in detail, a health risks associated with that population. These can be health promotion or health risk and crisis issues. Apply a health communication concept or theory to the selected issue. ...3 pages/≈825 words | 6 Sources | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Essay |