Identify And Describe Nursing Interventions CLC Home Visit (Essay Sample)
This link if you have problem, let me know
NEWLY ADDED INFORMATION
Sallie Mae Fisher Health History
Ms. Fisher is an 82-year-old female with a history of chronic congestive heart failure (CHF), atrial fibrillation, and hypertension. During the last 6 months, she has been hospitalized four times for exacerbation of her CHF. She was discharged home last Saturday from the hospital after a 3-day stay to treat increased dyspnea, an 8-pound weight gain, and chest pain.
As a group, observe the simulated "Home Visit With Sallie Mae Fisher" video (http://lc.gcumedia.com/zwebassets/courseMaterialPages/nrs410v_vp01Alt.php).
Refer to "Sallie Mae Fisher's Health History and Discharge Orders" for specifics related to the case study used to inform the assignment.
Using "Home Visit With Sallie Mae Fisher" and "Sallie Mae Fisher's Health History and Discharge Orders," complete the following components of this assignment:
Essay Portion CLC group assignment. We choose four problems and divide up 1 problem each, the evidence, nursing/medical interventions and the rationales.
The problems we chose is O2, educating to weight self daily & keep journal, medication management/polypharmacy and social work involvement for assistance with medication (possible home delivery if applicable, etc due to daughter being too busy).
My portion of problem is educating to weight self daily and keep journal. So can you write about my problem with follow:
1. Identify, prioritize, and describe my problem.
2. Provide substantiating evidence (assessment data) for my problem identified.
3. Identify and describe medical and/or nursing interventions.
4. Discuss your rationale for the interventions identified.
If you have question, let me know. Thank you.
Institutional Affiliation Self-weighing
Early scholars did not recognize the significance of adding daily self-weighing to the traditional formula designed for weight loss. Researchers have concluded that the combination of regular self-weighing and personalized electronic feedback can improve and sustain weight loss without the incorporation of a traditional weight losing program (Klos, 2013). Self-weighing has proved to be more advantageous and efficient in the prevention of age-related weight gain and loss. The weight of women depends on their height and frame size and not necessarily their age. Sally, for example, has been gradually losing weight because as stated when she was first admitted she weighed 136 pounds and on the present day, she weighs 122 which is a drop from when she was previously weighed which is the previous Sunday ...
- Difference between Myasthenia Gravis and Guillain Barren SyndromeDescription: Is the nursing diagnoses that you selected appropriate for the patient with a diagnosis of myasthenia gravis, Guillain-Barre syndrome or both?...1 page/≈275 words | 3 Sources | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Essay |
- The Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act Scenario AnalysisDescription: EMTALA provides help for those who go into emergency rooms with severe conditions and cannot afford to pay for treatment....3 pages/≈825 words | 3 Sources | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Essay |
- Maintaining and Sharing Confidential information ResearchDescription: The purpose of orientation is to ensure that the new teachers are taught on the need to preserve the confidentiality of the students' medical conditions...1 page/≈275 words | 3 Sources | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Essay |