Children and the Opioid Crisis Newsletter Health, Medicine Essay (Essay Sample)
You have been keeping up with the impact of the opioid crisis not just on the users, but on those around them as well.
Children are the most vulnerable victims of this crisis. You need to get the rest of the staff in your office up to speed on the effects of the opioid crisis on children.
In your newsletter:
Select a state and describe the effects of the opioid crisis on children.
Determine the ways in which the opioid crisis affects these children. Include the short- and long-term effects on society.
Describe how the crisis impacts children nationally. Compare this to the global opioid crisis.
Analyze the global consequences of the opioid crisis on children.
Connect the information learned to Anytown, and discuss the ways public health officials can help.
Be creative with this assignment. Need an example? Click here.
*Note: This is simply a visual example. The content is not applicable. Your newsletter does not have to look exactly like this example.
Use internal citations pointing to evidence in the literature and supporting your ideas. You will need to include a reference page.
Hi the professor wants us to use apa 7th ed. Let me know if you need an example of the apa format. Thanks for your help
CHILDREN AND THE OPIOID CRISIS NEWSLETTERStudent’s Name:Institution Affiliation:Professor:Unit Name & Number:Date of Submission:center510005129530[Document title]KIM[Course title][Date]906000[Document title]KIM[Course title][Date]
Opioid Crisis on Children Newsletter
DATE \@ "MMMM d, yyyy" \* MERGEFORMAT August 3, 2020 DATE \@ "MMMM d, yyyy" \* MERGEFORMAT August 3, 2020
"The opioid epidemic is clearly driving forward a wave of children affected by family substance use disorder," Brundage, the study's lead author and director of UHF's Children's Health Initiative says."The opioid epidemic is clearly driving forward a wave of children affected by family substance use disorder," Brundage, the study's lead author and director of UHF's Children's Health Initiative says.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Depression Essays
- Conflict Essays
- Scientific Essays
- Human rights Essays
- Career Essays
- A rose for emily Essays
- Personal experiences Essays
- Things fall apart Essays
- Abraham lincoln Essays
- Heart of darkness Essays
- Suicide Essays
- Fast food Essays
- Short story Essays
- French revolution Essays
- High school Essays
- Standardized testing Essays
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to drunk driving:
- Comprehensive Analysis Literature & Language EssayDescription: The Build Your Dreams (BYD) Company is a Chinese manufacturing company that innovated Chinese-made batteries, especially as automobile parts (Rarick, Firlej, & Angriawan, 2011). The BYD believes that batteries hold the key to the future. Newer technology relies on battery life, such as mobile phones...10 pages/≈2750 words | APA | Literature & Language | Essay |
- Marketing Analytics And Qualitative Research Management EssayDescription: Marketing managers might combine the use of marketing analytics with qualitative research into customer behavior for various reasons. The first reason is to gather the intelligence needed to improve performance. For instance, the manager can search customers' information about their products...1 page/≈275 words | Harvard | Management | Essay |
- Exemplification Essay. Why Cellphones Are Dangerous While Driving.Description: The use of cellphones by drivers, while driving, is a widespread practice that poses grave danger to drivers and pedestrians. Using a cellphone distracts a driver by reducing their awareness on the road. ...2 pages/≈550 words | MLA | Literature & Language | Essay |