Analyzing Published Research Health, Medicine, Nursing Essay (Essay Sample)
Paper style: APA format (7th edition)
Font size: 12 Times New Roman
Topic: The role of Risk Factors in the outcome measures in patients diagnosed with COVID-19
Required criteria for the essay:
Describe the problem, what is the focus?
What is the health outcomes result from the problem? or what statistics document this is a problem? Describe the purpose of the paper.
Use the attached Evidence Matrix Table Template for this part of the essay.
Categorize items in the Matrix Table, including proper intext citations and reference list entries for each article.
References should be taken from my order (00119453)
Variables: Independent (I) and Dependent (D)
Sample Size and Selection
Data Collection Methods
Major Findings (Evidence)
Describe the data in the Matrix Table, including proper intext citations and reference list entries for each article.
Compare and contrast variables within each study.
What are the study design and procedures used in each study; qualitative, quantitative, or mixed method
study, levels of confidence in each study?
Participant demographics and information.
Instruments used, including reliability and validity.
How do the research findings provide evidence to support your clinical problem, or what further evidence
is needed to answer your question?
Next steps: Identify two questions that can help guide the group’s work.
Conclusion: Review major findings in a summary paragraph.
Analyzed Published Research
Course Name and Number
Assignment Due Date
Analyzed Published Research
COVID-19 pandemic has claimed more than two million deaths around the world. As of today, more than 98 cases of COVID-19 have been reported despite the efforts put by the World Health Organization in collaboration with scientists and other global health organizations to accelerate the pandemic response (Pascarella et al., 2020). Risk factors of this health problem have been attributed to older age and pre-existing medical conditions such as diabetes, heart disease, severe asthma, and cancer (Pascarella et al., 2020). According to medical experts, the virus that causes COVID-19 infects people of all ages, but those above 60 years have a higher risk of getting severe (Lv & Lv, 2021). Similarly, individuals with underlying medical conditions such as diabetes, cardiovascular disease, chronic respiratory disease and cancer are at higher risk of severity than individuals without pre-existing conditions.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Death penalty Essays
- Cold war Essays
- Song analysis Essays
- Animal cruelty Essays
- Kill a mockingbird Essays
- Homeless Essays
- Salem witch trials Essays
- Medicinal marijuana Essays
- The yellow wallpaper Essays
- Fear Essays
- Freedom of speech Essays
- Women rights Essays
- Modest proposal Essays
- Domestic violence Essays
- The story of an hour Essays
- Hamlet Essays
- Motivational interview Health, Medicine, Nursing EssayDescription: Let me see if I've got this right. So your job is essential to you as well as the marijuana. However, the job involves interacting with kids, and you will be subjected to a drug test. Therefore you are thinking about stopping, and you believe you can, but you don't know-how...2 pages/≈550 words | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Essay |
- Integrated Delivery Systems IDSs Health, Medicine, Nursing EssayDescription: In contemporary society, healthcare is a critical aspect of the community's health status. In the past few years, governments have been making efforts towards integrating the healthcare systems to decrease fragmentation that occurred over the years. Through the use of the Integrated Delivery Systems...2 pages/≈550 words | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Essay |
- Benefits of IDS's in the Health Care Sector Health, Medicine EssayDescription: An integrated Delivery System (IDS) is simply the description of an organization that focuses on providing a continuum of healthcare services. In its nature as a setup of healthcare amenities under one central holding firm, an IDS utilizes incentives and resources much better...2 pages/≈550 words | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Essay |