4 pages/≈1100 words
Health, Medicine, Nursing
Aids Vaccine (Essay Sample)
1. I need a comparisson and contrast essay. Tittle \\\\\\\"Aids Vaccine\\\\\\\" written by two authors name Essex Max and Grant Zeng. 2. This is a comparisson and contrast essay between two different authors writing same subject\\\\\\\" Aids Vaccine.My proffessor wants us to make a comparisson and contrast essay about the diffent author wrting same subject. Author Max essex is better than Grant Zeng bla bla bla and so on. Need to metion Max Essex is wrote the subject Aids Vaccine at magazine EBSCO publishing. While Grant Zeng wrote the same subject aids vaccine at yahoo news. 3. Need to have a thesis statement why author Essex Max is a better writer than author Grant Zeng at the end of the first paragraph. Each paragraph needs to have an obvious topic sentence. You need to talk about the comparisson of the two authors I just mentioned in terms of style of writing, organization, explanantion of detail. Need to create paragraphs to support author Essex Max As the better author than Grant Zeng in writing identical subject aids vaccines. I dont care if the word of the paragrapb are illusion or just a creation of word to support the thesis statement author Max essex is better than Grant Zeng. All I care is there is a comparisson to convince my professor about my thesis.4.First paragraph needs to have a very short introduction about the topic of the essay subject which is \\\\\\\"Aids Vaccines\\\\\\\" all about.You need to have thesis statement for example this essay is intended to show that Mr. Essex Max did better writing sytyle than Grant Zeng. Second paragraph needs to have all the supporting statement for Max Essex as a better writer of the subject because he use understandable language, rather than difficult medical terms like what autor Grant Zeng did.Max uses statistic data report about how many man, woman and children affected by desease each country year 1994 and 1996 to show the growing problem of aids. 5.Please create a paragraph supporting thesis statement Max Essex as a better author than Grant Zeng. 6. Double space, times new roman, 12 font size, 1.25 margin all around with page number at right buttom of each page like example page one. source..
Aids Vaccine: A comparison of Essex Max and Grant Zeng Literature on Aids and Vaccine Development
In historical perspective, vaccines have been considered as weapons to fighting infectious and dangerous diseases such as polio, small pox and yellow fever. However Aids vaccines have not been fully realized. This may be attributed to the fact that HIV virus has peculiar ways of evading the immune system and the body does not harbor an effective immune response against the virus. As a consequence, researchers have yet to postulate a clear picture on how the virus could be better protected by use of vaccines or other immunization mechanisms.
There is indeed a large extent of literature concerning the search for Aids vaccines. Even though the accessibility of such a vaccine for general use has not been realized, some authors and researchers as looked at queries such as the impact which such a vaccine could pose to Aids vaccines, of significant interest have been on the strategies to be deployed for using such a vaccine once it is made available in the market. In this paper, we evaluate the literature on these issues by Essex Max and Grant Zeng. We indicate that Essex Max’s literature is eloquent, understandable, and straight to the point and rightly tackles the issues at hand.
In comparison to Grant Zeng, Essex Max’s literature is more of focused specifically in one continent i.e. Asia. He also presents specific figures and percentages of the prevalence of this Aids pandemic in different countries such as China, India, and Hong Kong and so on. Max Essex’s piece appears to cover the issues of Aids in Asian perspective in a very comprehensive manner and relevant to day’s aspects. Owing to its professional style, these materials could be even more resourceful to other professionals and public health practitioners. Moreover, the book offers much information regarding diagnosis, prevention, treatment, and the impact caused by Aids in Asian perspective. Essex tackles this topic in a professional manner in that, he provides a molecular epidemiology of HIV/ AIDS, surveillance and the projected scenarios of the HIV/AIDS pandemic. Additionally, the author also evaluates the collaborative efforts that have been involved in various nations in the fight against this pandemic.
In contrast to that, Grant Zeng literature only talks about the plans of developing the HIV/ AIDS vaccine. He does not provide the overview of the epidemic in any particular nation, diagnosis and or impact of such or the related vaccine much like Essex. Readers of this piece will only understand and know the costs and expenses that are associated with researching, development, and therapeutic treatment of this vaccine. Although it is a good thing for readers to understand the development and progress of HIV vaccine trial process, it is another to know how such a vaccine would contribute to reducing the...
Get the Whole Paper!
Not exactly what you need?
Do you need a custom essay? Order right now:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Personal experiences Essays
- Things fall apart Essays
- Abraham lincoln Essays
- Heart of darkness Essays
- Suicide Essays
- Fast food Essays
- Short story Essays
- French revolution Essays
- High school Essays
- Standardized testing Essays
- Marijuana Essays
- Brave new world Essays
- Respect Essays
- Stem cell Essays
- Values Essays
- Gun violence Essays
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to the yellow wallpaper:
- China Cultural BriefDescription: China Cultural Brief Coursework...6 pages/≈1650 words | 3 Sources | APA | Business & Marketing | Coursework |
- MSDSDescription: MSDS Research Paper...1 page/≈275 words | 1 Source | APA | Literature & Language | Research Paper |
- Writing in the age of distractionDescription: Writing in the age of distraction Essay...1 page/≈275 words | 3 Sources | MLA | Literature & Language | Essay |