4 Homework 2 Follow Up: Weight Management
Please answer the additional questions and provide three references:
1. What did you see as the overarching take home message(s) in the readings and/or video?
2. What did you find most surprising about the readings or the video?
3. Drawing on the topics discussed in this week's module:
*prepare a plan of action that supports some degree of change or awareness on the macro- and/or micro-level
The overarching message that comes from the reading is associated with the weight management aspects. This is with reference to the settling point theory. Maintaining an average healthy weight is a crucial goal for anyone that is watching their health goals. The settling point theory is one of the most logical approach to maintaining a healthy weight. One that will not have any compromises on their health. Watching what one eats is the first step (The Beginning of the Obesity Epidemic, n.d.). As the theory indicates, of one eats too much and they have little or no exercise, they are likely to gain weight. This is a concept that helps people to watch their food intake and their ability to expend energy, with physical activities such as going to the gym, taking walks and bike rides among others. It is important to balance the amount of energy taken in and energy spent to reduce or/ and manage weight gain.
One of the most surprising aspect of the reading is that, suga...
Top 5 reasons to buy essay
Schoolwork can be overwhelming and students need to come up with clever ways of addressing their schoolwork load. Here are some reasons why you many need to buy an essay.
Can focus on other important activities
If you buy essay, you can dedicate your time to other important things that demand your attention. Such activities include sports and work. To balance work and other time and resource intensive activities reflect negatively on academic performance and since some of these activities are unavoidable, buying an essay is necessary.
You are assured of good grades
These essays are authored by professionals and experts in their respective fields. Thus, they write authoritative articles based on their experience and knowledge of the subject. This is a guarantee that the papers are exemplary. Consequently, these writers are further trained and verified to ensure their work is top-notch at all times.
The work is plagiarism free
The work delivered by these professionals is also checked for plagiarism. Quality assurance department skims through the paper and enlists help of internationally recognized plagiarism checkers to ascertain the authenticity of these essays. Any found non-compliant is revised accordingly. Furthermore, there are stringent measures to ensure plagiarism is not tolerated and all essays meet the required minimum.
- Sexually Transmitted InfectionsDescription: Sexually Transmitted Infections Essay...2 pages/≈550 words| 3 Sources | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Essay |
- The Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act Scenario AnalysisDescription: EMTALA provides help for those who go into emergency rooms with severe conditions and cannot afford to pay for treatment....3 pages/≈825 words| 3 Sources | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Essay |
- SLP MOD 3 MHS 506 BIO/Odds Ratio, Relative Risk, and ANOVADescription: Calculate the OR and the RR from the provided dataset. Calculate the OR for diabetes (outcome) with a family history of diabetes (exposure)....2 pages/≈550 words| 2 Sources | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Essay |