Dyscalculia among children. The Signs and Symptoms of Dyscalculia (Essay Sample)
1. Essay should only based on the bed in clips attached.
2. Format of the essay should be as follow:
-What is Dyscalculia? (0.5 page).
-The signs of Dyscalculia (1.5 pages)
-helping children with Dyscalculia (2 pages) - suggest 5 ways/ methods.
Dyscalculia in Children
Introduction to Dyscalculia
Dyscalculia refers to an extensive range of learning disabilities. It is more common in children than adults and makes it impossible for the little ones to solve various mathematical problems. When the disease takes a serious form, the children may fail to understand the meanings and significance of numbers. Dyscalculia is likely to develop at an early age (3-year or more) when children recognize numbers in kindergarten or Montessori. As they move to the next classes, their disability gets worsened, and they fail to solve mathematical problems or apply mathematical principles to their lives. A large number of kids across the United States, Canada and other parts of the world find it difficult to learn or comprehend arithmetic, all because of dyscalculia which is often viewed as a developmental disease (Ramaa & Gowramma, 2002).
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Abraham lincoln Essays
- Heart of darkness Essays
- Suicide Essays
- Fast food Essays
- Short story Essays
- French revolution Essays
- High school Essays
- Standardized testing Essays
- Marijuana Essays
- Brave new world Essays
- Respect Essays
- Stem cell Essays
- Values Essays
- Gun violence Essays
- Divorce Essays
- Romeo and juliet Essays
- Short article. Terrorism, Future Extremism, and Media ReportingDescription: Terrorism is one of the most pervasive aspects of the modern society, and one that continues to remain extremely polarizing in the society. This is partly because of the devastation and chaos that it causes, as well as the discrimination and subjective reporting that it results in....2 pages/≈550 words | 2 Sources | APA | Education | Essay |
- Critical issues in preschool education in MalaysiaDescription: In Malaysia, cultural diversity and ethnic composition of the population are some of the major factors that shape education policies. The education system has been transformed to ensure that preschool learners are able to achieve a high-quality education that improves their learning and development....6 pages/≈1650 words | No Sources | APA | Education | Essay |
- Balance and motor skills among preschool children aged 3 to 4 years oldDescription: Motor and balance skills are vital basics for the physical growth of a preschool kid as well as others. This research aimed at measuring anthropometrics, postural balance as well as motor skills....3 pages/≈825 words | No Sources | APA | Education | Essay |