Stressed out Employees are Resigning (Essay Sample)
Read the "You Be the Consultant" case on page 129 "Stressed-out Employees are Resigning."
Please answer the following questions as you engage in determining the best strategy for this case.
1. Assuming that the employees' emotions and moods are negative, what problems would you expect to find in their work environment?
2. After reading and learning about this subject matter, how should the company's supervisors behave differently so as to get their subordinates to have a more positive experience at work?
3. What organizational stress management techniques would you suggest for this company?
Submit a response to the questions (500-word count). Support the concepts (in-text citations) of the assessment with one scholarly journal article and textbook material. Provide references in APA format with your references.
Stressed out Employees are Resigning
The environment that employees work in plays a great role in determining their performance. The management of very organization has the duty to ensure that employees are comfortable within their work environment. When the emotions and moods of employees are found to be negative, chances are that the environment in which they work is not conducive. There are a myriad of problems that such employees could be facing. The first could be lack of basic work equipment and tools (Rahim, 2015). Every work environment dictates certain basic necessities that must be present. For instance, workers in a factory will require safety gear to work comfortably. When a worker in factory is forced to work without helmet, gloves and other protective gear, the attitude is likely to change. They will more often be dull, worried for their safety.
The other p...
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Death penalty Essays
- Cold war Essays
- Song analysis Essays
- Animal cruelty Essays
- Kill a mockingbird Essays
- Homeless Essays
- Salem witch trials Essays
- Medicinal marijuana Essays
- The yellow wallpaper Essays
- Fear Essays
- Freedom of speech Essays
- Women rights Essays
- Modest proposal Essays
- Domestic violence Essays
- The story of an hour Essays
- Hamlet Essays
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to stress:
- Prenatal Stress Does Affect the Baby Being born Later on in Life Description: Prenatal stress does affect the growth of the child born under such conditions later in life. Stress can be defined as a response to a pressure or tension with variety of causative agents...2 pages/≈550 words | 2 Sources | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Essay |
- Stress in the Hospital EnvironmentDescription: Stress can be described as physical and emotional strains as a result of response to the pressure from the daily occurrence ...1 page/≈275 words | 3 Sources | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Research Paper |
- Post Traumatic Stress DisorderDescription: Female refuges are vulnerable categories of people who are likely to suffer from flashback posttraumatic disorder...1 page/≈275 words | 2 Sources | APA | Literature & Language | Essay |