Creative Persuasive Paper Part 2: Solution and Advantages (Essay Sample)
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
Provide Part I: Revision of A Problem Exists (3-4 pages)
I am using this same writer because he wrote the first part of this paper and this is the second part of it.
Revision of A Problem Exists (3-4 pages) and Solution to Problem and Advantages (3-4 pages for 6-8 pages total)..
1. Revise, using feedback from the professor and classmates, your Persuasive Paper Part I: A Problem Exists.
Develop Part 2: Solution to Problem and Advantages (3-4 pages for 6-8 pages total)
2. Include a defensible, relevant thesis statement clearly in the first paragraph. (The thesis statement may need to be modified to reflect added information and purpose of this part.)
3. Explain a detailed, viable solution that supports your thesis. This should be one or two (1-2) paragraphs.
4. State, explain, and support the first advantage (economic, social, political, environmental, social, equitable, ethical/moral, etc.) to your solution. This should be one or two (1-2) paragraphs.
5. State, explain, and support the second advantage (economic, social, political, environmental, social, equitable, ethical/moral, etc.) to your solution. This should be one or two (1-2) paragraphs.
6. State, explain, and support the third (and fourth if desired) advantage (economic, social, political, environmental, social, equitable, ethical/moral, etc.) to your solution. This should be one or two (1-2) paragraphs.
7. Use effective transitional words, phrases, and sentences.
8. Provide a concluding paragraph / transitional paragraph that summarizes the proposed solution and its advantages.
9. Develop a coherently structured paper with an introduction, body, and conclusion.
10. Use one (1) or more rhetorical strategies (ethos, logos, pathos) to explain advantages.
11. Support advantage claims with at least three (3) additional quality relevant references. Use at least six (6) total for Parts 1 and 2. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Persuasive Paper Part 2: Solution and Advantages
Illegal immigration in the country of US has been a serious issue. Consequently, it is imperative if the concerned individuals become serious about addressing this issue. Currently, the number of the illegal immigrants is above 11 million, and this has been quite detrimental to the economic growth of the country. President Trump and Mr. Kelly have discovered that the task of eradicating illegal immigrants from the country is not an easy task because even the illegal immigrants have constitutional rights, in particular, those who have lived in the US for longer periods. Consequently, the complete removal of illegal immigrants demands the input of many resources, which makes it an expensive process. However, illegal immigration to the USA is a violation of the immigration laws by the non-citizens. Illegal migrants violate the immigration laws and deny the USA citizens many opportunities. Consequently, it is imperative if the illegal immigration to the USA is curbed even though the process is cumbersome and expensive. Illegal immigration to the USA should be curbed because it causes overpopulation, the high strain on USA resources and lack of job opportunities for US citizens.
Solution to the Negative Effects of Illegal Immigration in the USA
In response to the increasing number of illegal immigrants in the USA, the government of USA has developed a number of solutions that could aid in the eradication of illegal immigration in its country. An efficient solution to this problem includes the authorization of use of armed forces on the border (Semotiuk, 2017). The number of illegal migrants in the US is huge, and the issue is now out of control. The number of the illegal immigrants is abnormally increasing by the day despite the fact that a massive number of national troops were sent to the border by former presidents of the nation such as Barrack Obama and George Bush. Consequently, the deployment has proved to be ineffective to prevent illegal crossings. To that end, concerned individuals believe that the use of armed forces to secure the border will be an effective way to solve the issue of illegal migration in the country. Even though the use of armed forces may lead to violence, their use should be supported and encouraged because it will develop an efficient deterrent to any individual who wants to move in the USA illegally. Consequently, if illegal immigration in the USA is halted the negative effects such as overpopulation, the high strain on USA resources and lack of job opportunities for US citizens that result from illegal immigration will be absolutely eradicated.
Advantages of the Solution
The development of a solution to the issue of illegal immigration in the country of US is of great significance because the positive effects that result from this action are tremendous. Curbing of illegal immigration in the country of US is imperative because it prevents crimes and attacks caused by illegal immigrants, jobs are not taken away from Americans, overpopulation is curbed and the harm the illegal immigrants pose to themselves is prevented.
Prevention of terrorist attacks and occurrence of crimes is one of the advantages of the discussed solution to illegal migration problem. Opponents of illegal immigration attribute the occurrence of terrorist attacks and crimes in the US to illegal immigration. They claim that the country has been facing national issues such as commit terrorist threats due to the increased number of illegal immigrants in the country (Amadeo, 2017). Even though not every illegal immigrant move to the country to cause havoc in the country, most of the illegal immigra
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to immigration:
- Creative Writing Persuasive Paper Part 1: A Problem ExistsDescription: Describe the history and status of the issue and provide an overview of the problem(s) that need to be addressed...3 pages/≈825 words | 3 Sources | APA | Creative Writing | Essay |
- Mandatory Introduction, Community College, AccountingDescription: Discuss where you are from (vietnam), your education so far (I'm studying in Houston Community College, my major is Accounting)...2 pages/≈550 words | No Sources | MLA | Literature & Language | Essay |
- Urban Pollution Article Writing: What Is The Article About?Description: Several newspapers, including penny dailies, Sunday weeklies, partisan political newspapers, sensational crime newspaper battled to meet consumer niche...3 pages/≈825 words | 1 Source | MLA | Literature & Language | Term Paper |