KEYS TO SOCO. Alcohol consumption in the United States (Essay Sample)
Hide Submission Folder Information
Keys to a SOCO
Keys to a SOCO!
In this assignment you will create a SOCO from the following article https://www(dot)jphres(dot)org/index.php/jphres/article/view/1269/424#toc. Read through the article in its entirety and then present the scientists basic points below. Use the template below to complete your SOCO.
1. In 90-100 words state the key point or objective of this communication. This should reflect what you would like to see as the lead paragraph in a newspaper story or the first words in a broadcast about your story.
2. What are the three facts or statistics you would like the public to remember after hearing about your story? (It’s OK to have less than three.)
3. What is the main audience you would like to reach with this story? Who is the secondary audience?
4. In a single sentence state the one message your audience should take from this story?
Keys to SOCO
KEYS TO SOCO
Alcohol consumption in the United States has been the talk of the nation as many people have been affected over the past years. Most of the youths have been transformed through many factors such as exposure to alcohol marketing. This has led to the significant problem of underage drinking in several states. It’s imperative to control the advertisement of alcohol to targeting young people who are vulnerable in the society. In addition, proper guidance and counseling, targeting teens who might be affected by these advertisements, which will help stem this vice .
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to the story of an hour:
- Write a Short Story. Writer about main character who undergoes a change or learns somethingDescription: Every Saturday at daybreak, I jog around a park near my residence. In one corner of the park, there is a lake. Every time I trot by this lake, I always see an elderly man sitting by the water’s edge and beside him, a metal cage stands put....2 pages/≈550 words | No Sources | APA | Literature & Language | Essay |
- Criticism Paper. Read Breath, Eyes, Memory by Edwidge DanticatDescription: Breath, Eyes, Memory, written by Edwidge Danticat, is set in an impoverished village. It talks about two different cultures: Haiti and New York City, and is the story of a little girl, Sophie Caco, who migrates from Croix-des-Rosets to NY (the US) to spend some days with her haunted mother Martine. ...2 pages/≈550 words | 2 Sources | MLA | Literature & Language | Essay |
- Labor Stats. Visit the Department of Labor statistics websiteDescription: The Occupation Employment Statistics (OES) survey provides an estimate of the average wage rate of employees in different non-farm occupations in the U.S....2 pages/≈550 words | 2 Sources | APA | Psychology | Essay |