Week 6. Decentralization. Business & Marketing Essay (Essay Sample)
Using your textbook (Samuelson, W. F., & Marks, S. G. (2015). Managerial Economics (8th ed.). Hoboken, NJ: Wiley). and one outside source answer the following question. Do you think decentralization makes decision rights assignment more complex? Why, or why not?source..
Businesses today are in an environment where communication has become cheaper and more efficient that it was a few decades ago. With the advent of the internet, instant messaging and emails, it is now much easier for the employees to communicate. As such, it is much easier for the staff to be involved in the decision making of the elements at the work place that affect them (Samuelson & Marks, 2014).
Decision making in most of the companies has always followed the tradition hierarchy, where the main decisions come from the top and flow downwards to the staff in the middle and lower management.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Imperialism Essays
- Childhood obesity Essays
- Nursing career Essays
- Physician assisted suicide Essays
- Ethnography Essays
- Dance Essays
- Depression Essays
- Conflict Essays
- Scientific Essays
- Human rights Essays
- Career Essays
- A rose for emily Essays
- Personal experiences Essays
- Things fall apart Essays
- Abraham lincoln Essays
- Heart of darkness Essays
- Customer-Focused Measures vs. Workforce-Focused MeasuresDescription: Customer-focused measures and workforce measures are considered as important approaches which are most commonly utilized in regards to measure the performance....1 page/≈275 words | 3 Sources | APA | Business & Marketing | Essay |
- Scholar Activity. Unit V Article Review. Business & Marketing EssayDescription: For this assignment, you will conduct an article review using a peer-reviewed article of your choice relating to agency problems from the CSU Online Library. The purpose of this assignment is for you to practice reviewing articles that contribute to the industry. ...2 pages/≈550 words | 3 Sources | APA | Business & Marketing | Essay |
- Applying QFD in a Managed Care Organization.Business & Marketing EssayDescription: In 1983, QFD (quality function deployment) was introduced in the United States with an aim to improve the quality of products and services while keeping the prices to a minimum. ...2 pages/≈550 words | 3 Sources | APA | Business & Marketing | Essay |