1 page/≈275 words
Business & Marketing
Unit VI Research Paper (Essay Sample)
Unit VI Research Paper Promotion is one variable of the marketing mix. Sellers communicate information about their products and services in order to influence customers' attitudes and behaviors. Select one industry from the list below, and conduct research about strategies that companies in the industry use to promote their products or services. In your report, include communication channels the companies use. What are their promotion objectives? How and why are the promotion strategies of the companies effective or not effective? Compare and contrast promotion strategies between a couple companies in the industry. Please select one of the industries listed below, and search for information about the promotion strategies of a couple companies in the industry. - Soft drink - Fast food - Snack - Hotel - Restaurant chain - Cell phone - Computer tablet - Banking - Insurance - Automobile - Airline - Entertainment - Magazine - Hair products - Cosmetics - Personal care products - Dental care products - Medicine - Department store The Research Paper you submit must meet the following requirements: - Tell briefly about the industry and companies in the industry - Be at least two pages in length. - Identify the main topic/question related to Chapter 13 - Use APA style for citing paraphrased and quoted material Format your paper using APA style. Use your own words, and include citations and references as needed to avoid source..
Promotion is a mode of disseminating information about a product to the targeted consumers in order to influence their behavior and attitude is very vital and has to be done in a strategic way that is very objective (HYPERLINK "/search?tbo=p&tbm=bks&q=inauthor:%22Charles+W.+Lamb%22&source=gbs_metadata_r&cad=7"Lamb, Hair & HYPERLINK "/search?tbo=p&tbm=bks&q=inauthor:%22Carl+D.+McDaniel%22&source=gbs_metadata_r&cad=7"McDaniel, 2008). In this paper I will explain how different companies in the fast food industry promote their products in order to appeal the customers.
Most of the companies in this industry have put a lot of resources in advertisement of their products. This is the only way survive in this industry as consumers’ preference change from time to time and therefore the companies in this industry tries to keep in the same pace with the needs of the consumers. Many companies give offers like, “buy two pizzas and get one free.” Additionally, selling products at a fair price is another mode of promoting prod...
Get the Whole Paper!
Not exactly what you need?
Do you need a custom essay? Order right now:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Salem witch trials Essays
- Medicinal marijuana Essays
- The yellow wallpaper Essays
- Fear Essays
- Freedom of speech Essays
- Women rights Essays
- Modest proposal Essays
- Domestic violence Essays
- The story of an hour Essays
- Hamlet Essays
- Social networking Essays
- A good man is hard to find Essays
- Illegal immigration Essays
- Civil rights movement Essays
- Poetry analysis Essays
- Racial discrimination Essays
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to cell phone:
- Managing Pain in Sickle Cell CrisisDescription: Health and Medicine: Managing Pain in Sickle Cell Crisis Case Study...1 page/≈275 words | 3 Sources | Other | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Case Study |
- Discussion postings from Answering the tough questions from patientsDescription: Case Study: Discussion postings from Answering the tough questions from patients...1 page/≈275 words | 3 Sources | Other | Literature & Language | Case Study |
- Excel Spreadsheets. How the ratio of calories and exercise influence the weight lost?Description: Business and Marketing. Spreadsheets written report: How calories and exercise influence the weight lost (Case Study)...3 pages/≈825 words | No Sources | APA | Business & Marketing | Case Study |