Should the company hold, buy or sell? why? Business & Marketing Essay (Essay Sample)
Answer the questions according to the form provided, the question part is in the screenshot
5. Key ratios to the investor are deteriorating or improving, why?
6. The company is a hold/ buy or sell
7. Alternatively, would you lend money to the company? Why or Why not.
If the company paid extra-ordinary dividends where cash is above $50.OM
8. What is one risk the company may face from stakeholders?
Key ratios to the investor are deteriorating or improving, why?
Ratio analysis is very important to the investors because it is a good way to check the health of a company. It also assists in making investment decisions. The key ratios to the investors are deteriorating. This is because the current status of the company indicates there a lot of expenses and debts. When the future trend of the company is analyzed for the next five years, it indicates that the net profit margin will continue to decrease. Additionally, the return on equity (ROE) of the company is 20.1% which is a good indicator of the company but the ration will deteriorate within the next five years. The company has high debts.
- Product Placement Business & Marketing Essay PaperDescription: Product placements are some of the most common marketing methods employed by several companies. Despite its regular usage, this kind of marketing technique is also effective, primarily when used strategically by filmmakers throughout the film. In this article, the author would focus...2 pages/≈550 words | APA | Business & Marketing | Essay |
- McDonald’s Expansion to China Business & Marketing EssayDescription: McDonald's got into the Chinese food market when there was little competition for Western food. This is perhaps one of the reasons why it gained much popularity over a short period. Other factors determined the competency of the company in China, like its production of great quality foods....3 pages/≈825 words | APA | Business & Marketing | Essay |
- Formal Business Report. Business & Marketing EssayDescription: Memo of Transmittal. It is indeed with great pleasure as a representative of the student government that I address the ongoing issue at the campus bookstores....6 pages/≈1650 words | APA | Business & Marketing | Essay |