Resume assignment Business & Marketing Essay Paper (Essay Sample)
Generic resume, then tailored to the job descriptions specifics, capturing keywords that the description uses.
5 interview questions are to be written and answered in Word.
The one question that must be asked: ‘tell me about yourself.’
Others could be ‘What are your strengths and weaknesses?’
We will discuss in class what other questions to include. They should be relevant to the most recent questions we were asked in an interview.
One page for the resume and one page for the interview question both pages must use a single space.
I am not only an ambitious young man but also an individual with a mature outlook, professional attitude, and a committed and devoted work ethic. I stand out because of my professionalism and ability to communicate articulately and vividly. I am an utterly sociable person with a circle of friends that is continuously growing. I am also both enthusiastic and open-minded and have the desire, drive, and hunger to accomplish all assigned tasks. My studies have accorded a vast array of transferable skills that will be of great help in an entry level position in the region and beyond.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- The story of an hour Essays
- Hamlet Essays
- Social networking Essays
- A good man is hard to find Essays
- Illegal immigration Essays
- Civil rights movement Essays
- Poetry analysis Essays
- Racial discrimination Essays
- Sociological imagination Essays
- Feminist Essays
- Industrial revolution Essays
- Culture Essays
- Drunk driving Essays
- Cell phone Essays
- Art Essays
- Sociology Essays
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to professionalism essays:
- Law and Ethics Vignette Paper#1. Psychology Essay.Description: Mark, the licensed therapist in California on matters relating to marriage and family, is in the ethical dilemma in regards to professionalism. His wife and children are gone, and he is left in devastation....3 pages/≈825 words | APA | Psychology | Essay |
- Culture and Caring Theories Health, Medicine, Nursing EssayDescription: Madeleine Leininger proposed the Cultural Care Theory or the Transcultural Nursing Theory. In her explanation, she discussed that nursing and healthcare practices and beliefs may be better understood if the health provider understands the values of various cultures (Giger & Haddad, 2020)....1 page/≈275 words | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Essay |
- DB Week 1 6646 Health, Medicine, Nursing Essay PaperDescription: Nursing advocacy should be upheld for quality care as all patients with or without a voice should be highly regarded in healthcare. When nurses act as advocates for their patients to help them make informed decisions or speak on behalf of minors, mental patients, etc., they uphold ethics...1 page/≈275 words | 4 Sources | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Essay |