Project Business Case : Uber Tool Business & Marketing Essay (Essay Sample)
Project Business Case. - Uber Tour
Executive Summary: Uber is the leading transportation technology company that operates globally. However, it offers no support for local tourism despite transporting clients to different destinations. Our team at Travel Foundation seeks to introduce a tour planning functionality called 'Uber Tour.' Here, this new service of the Uber app can interact with the passenger(s) and recommend them to restaurants or attractions popular to the locals. It features a leaflet with pictures of popular restaurants and attraction sites and a map to show their locations. The program will thus result in the growth of local tourism and the Uber company.
There are the 2 part, you need to work on: Critical Success Factors & Cost and Benefit. Write paragraphs about these 2 part. The following is the outline you could considered and also you could add more.
1.Critical Success Factors
-Complete within budget
-Satisfaction of stakeholders
-XXX Reachable audience
-Grab XXX market share
-Comprehensive execution of the business model
2. Costs and Benefits
- a budget of $400,000 US dollars.
Make sure you do your own work, it will submit on the Turnitin.
Submission will be sent to Turnitin to be electronically reviewed for plagiarism.
Project Business Case: Uber Tour
Project Business Case: Uber Tour
Critical Success Factors
Uber is a technology that has disrupted the way people request for transport services. Several critical success factors can assist Uber in enhancing its market share and promoting tourism. One of the main essential elements that can guarantee business success is ensuring that the Uber Tour service can be accessed without clients incurring extra costs. Moreover, there is a need to ensure that stakeholders are satisfied by enhancing the service's value. With millions of people using Uber across the world, Uber Tour will serve an already existing market, which can potential
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Global warming Essays
- Religion Essays
- Gay marriage Essays
- Police brutality Essays
- Love Essays
- Animal testing Essays
- Obesity in america Essays
- World war 1 Essays
- Martin luther king Essays
- Minimum wage Essays
- Technology Essays
- Stereotyping Essays
- Dream Essays
- Civil war Essays
- Child abuse Essays
- Climate change Essays
- Principles in Marketing Business & Marketing EssayDescription: Value proposition involves the process of convincing potential customers on the benefits of doing business with a particular organization. Businesses must show how they plan to offer high-quality products and services to clients compared to the competition. Highly competitive industries thus must...3 pages/≈825 words | APA | Business & Marketing | Essay |
- Business Meme Business & Marketing Essay Research PaperDescription: I chose the term ‘Free Trade’ to create this meme. Free trade is generally defined as an economic model wherein the government imposes no tariffs on imports and exports. Accordingly, the reason why I chose this meme is that it reflects both the concept of free trade...2 pages/≈550 words | APA | Business & Marketing | Essay |
- Back translation Business & Marketing Essay ResearchDescription: Back translation involves a process of comparing a translated document with the original copy. In this case, an independent translator translates the document back to its original language to check whether it maintains the intended message or information....1 page/≈275 words | APA | Business & Marketing | Essay |