Merchandising And Marketing Portfolio (Essay Sample)
Imagine you are a Store Owner or Buyer and you must create a description of your customer according to what she or he wears.
Describe the typical customer who would shop in your store, being sure to include the following in your essay:
• Age range
• Environment (urban, suburban, country, etc.)
• Lifestyle (job, leisure activities, family life, etc.)
• Income range
• Marital status
• All text must be typed. The use of computer images to assist in the presentation of your work is acceptable, but please submit your project in printed form.
• Use 8.5" x 11" paper and a medium you feel comfortable with, which may include colored pencils, felt tip pens, watercolors, etc. (please, no pastels, chalk, or charcoal). Computer graphics, magazine/catalog clippings, or photographs are also acceptable in presenting your work.
• Your work will be reviewed for creativity and quality of presentation. Remember, a neat presentation is always advantageous. All portfolios submitted to FIDM become the property of the college and will not be returned.
AJ Store targets different categories of customers from different places. The Age range for our clothing products are people aged 12 years to 35 years. We chose the age since it is at that age that most people would like to have a sense of fashion in their lives. The youth would always like to have a sense of fashion in their lives. In addition, since AJ stores will be located in downtown, most of the people who stay and work at the place are the youth and children who in most of the cases fit within that age bracket.
AJ stores will be located in one of the busy streets downtown. The main reason for locating the store on a busy street downtown is to make sure that people who are passing by our store
- Understanding Marketing and Customer RelationshipsDescription: Marketing refers to the processes, set of institutions, and activities that are aimed at delivering, communicating, and exchanging offerings that can have value addition for customers, partners, clients, and the society at large....4 pages/≈1100 words | 3 Sources | APA | Business & Marketing | Essay |
- How should stores approach inventory planning for Black Friday?Description: Black Friday preparations are incomplete without coaching the salespersons, renovating the entire store and modifying inventory solution systems....1 page/≈275 words | 1 Source | APA | Business & Marketing | Essay |
- Individual And Corporate Social ResponsibilityDescription: Corporate and an individual responsibility play a vital role in terms of social perspective, however, corporations are required to implement CSR in their business environment due to its great significance....5 pages/≈1375 words | 2 Sources | APA | Business & Marketing | Essay |