Marketing Speech (Essay Sample)
Unit VII Mini Project (Communication for Leaders)
You will create a speech that should be three to five minutes long. You must also upload a transcript (print version) of your speech and include a short 75-word reflection statement.
In the reflection statement, discuss what aspects of this assignment you found helpful for your future career and mention some strategies you can use to improve your speech-making abilities in the future.
Make a video of your speech as you rehearse it. Before presenting your speech to your audience, use the following evaluation questions to evaluate your delivery:
1. Did I use an extemporaneous delivery style?
2. Did I use appropriate notes, but not read or memorize my speech?
3. Did I establish eye contact with my audience before I began my speech?
4. Did I maintain eye contact during my speech?
5. Did I use gestures in a natural way?
6. Did I have an appropriate posture?
7. Did I have an appropriate facial expression?
8. Did I vary my facial expression?
9. Did I speak loud enough to be heard clearly?
10. Did I speak with vocal variety?
Upload your speech to the Mini Project with comments answering the evaluation questions. Post written comments inside the Mini Project comment space provided. Watch and offer supportive comments to one other student’s post
Marketing is one of the most crucial skills in life, whether one is dating, looking for a job or simply selling goods and services. It encompasses the art of communication and convincing other people to change their perspectives and follow what is told to them. Whether applied at the personal, institutional or governmental levels, it is an element that shapes economies (Ruesink, 2014).
I would like to take this chance to welcome you all to this venue and event. It is good sign to see people anxious to learn something new every day and learn old elements in new ways. My name is Mark Wain and would like to talk to about some of the basic aspect of a marketing career. Some you may have heard while others may be new to you, but what is important is the impact they have on your life and quest for a fulfilling marketing career (Page, 2014).
To establish a fulfilling career in marketing one has to first appreciate and understand the myths that are common in the industry to avoid the pitfalls (Ruesink, 2014). One of the myths about starting a ...
- Internship Programs at Marketing PlusDescription: Internship Programs at Marketing Plus BUS 303 week 2 case. Dick Elders, CEO Marketing Plus Business and Marketing Essay...2 pages/≈550 words | 4 Sources | APA | Business & Marketing | Essay |
- Mergers and CompetitionDescription: The Reynolds-Lorillard merger in the tobacco industry was approved in 2015, with both firms being major players in the industry...2 pages/≈550 words | 4 Sources | APA | Business & Marketing | Essay |
- CEO of Marketing Plus and FounderDescription: Employers and students both benefit from the internship process inmany different ways. Employees are different from interns in many different ways. ...3 pages/≈825 words | 3 Sources | APA | Business & Marketing | Essay |