Executive Summary of A Feel Better App (Essay Sample)
Executive Summary (less than 1 page):
- Statement of business opportunity; (Lex gonna be send me tonight)
- Statement of how you are seeking funding (e.g., loans or investment);
- Purpose of plan;
- Major reasons opportunity exists;
Expected financial results.source..
Executive Summary of Feel Better App
Your Institution of Affiliation
The Feel Better app is holistic, friendly, and easy-to-use app that focuses on an individual's overall health activities. This includes helping the clients to find good doctors in the area, set sound financial goals, even set up dining plans for everyone. As of today, the application and the team behind it have already developed key partnerships with private doctors, gym instructors, nutritionists, as well as transportation services (i.e., Uber/Lyft/Juno). Its revenue streams are now focused on subscriptions, co-signing, and in-app purchases that which most of the clients love.
However, while the app itself is already profitable, projections show that dozens of business opportunities should still be pursued. Thus, increasing brand awareness especially with people who are conscious about their fitness is one o
- Innovation: Why Organizational Learning is Necessary for Businesses?Description: Examine your organization. Is it a learning organization? Explain why or why not. Explore what factors have enabled it to survive....3 pages/≈825 words | 3 Sources | APA | Business & Marketing | Essay |
- Unit 5IP MKTG205: Emirates AirlinesDescription: Explain in detail the implementation of the 4 Ps marketing mix concept by the company, including the following...4 pages/≈1100 words | 3 Sources | APA | Business & Marketing | Essay |
- Interoffice Memo From CEO to Department Heads: Online EducationDescription: Suppose you are a CEO in an organization and you want to inform your department heads about the value of online education and its contributions...1 page/≈275 words | 4 Sources | APA | Business & Marketing | Essay |