Executive Summary of A Feel Better App (Essay Sample)
Executive Summary (less than 1 page):
- Statement of business opportunity; (Lex gonna be send me tonight)
- Statement of how you are seeking funding (e.g., loans or investment);
- Purpose of plan;
- Major reasons opportunity exists;
Expected financial results.source..
Executive Summary of Feel Better App
Your Institution of Affiliation
The Feel Better app is holistic, friendly, and easy-to-use app that focuses on an individual's overall health activities. This includes helping the clients to find good doctors in the area, set sound financial goals, even set up dining plans for everyone. As of today, the application and the team behind it have already developed key partnerships with private doctors, gym instructors, nutritionists, as well as transportation services (i.e., Uber/Lyft/Juno). Its revenue streams are now focused on subscriptions, co-signing, and in-app purchases that which most of the clients love.
However, while the app itself is already profitable, projections show that dozens of business opportunities should still be pursued. Thus, increasing brand awareness especially with people who are conscious about their fitness is one o
- Globalization Of Markets: Levitt's PremiseDescription: The idea of globalization as discussed by Levitt declares that during the period in which there is competition globally, the tactics used by the most successful companies and industries during marketing is growing from presenting modified market blends to every individual nation market....3 pages/≈825 words | 2 Sources | APA | Business & Marketing | Essay |
- Intellectual Standards: Accuracy as a Universal StandardDescription: In a paragraph each, describe how that standard has helped you in your work life, in your school life, and in your personal life...2 pages/≈550 words | 3 Sources | APA | Business & Marketing | Essay |
- Research Assignment 2: Ethical and Socially ResponsibleDescription: Code of ethics is an essential framework upon which professions are built. Professionals refer to the code of ethics as the founding document of occupation...2 pages/≈550 words | 3 Sources | APA | Business & Marketing | Essay |