Economic Laws: Subjectivity Business & Marketing Essay (Essay Sample)
Mike and Abdul go to Walt Whitman High School. Mike has 20 comic books and no game, while Abdul has no comic book and 10 games. Mike is boring of reading comic books, and Abdul is boring of playing games. In school, Mike and Abdul reach agreement that they trade some of their stuffs each other. 6 comic books of Mike are traded for 3 games of Abdul. They are now much happier than before, because they both read and play.
Question: Write down 2-3 pages of essay that includes the answers for the following contents.
1) Which economic law is applied for this transaction (trade)?
2) What is the new commodity bundle for Mike and Abdul after trade?
3) What is the opportunity cost for Mike to obtain 3 games measured by Mike’s comic books?
4) Do you think Mike's old (before transaction) and new (after transaction) commodity bundle are on the same indifference curve? Say yes or no and explain why by drawing the graph (by putting games in the Y-axis and comic books in the X-axis).
Economic Laws: Subjectivity
Economic laws are a set of essential philosophies reflecting on the study of economics and how the economy works (Hardt, 2017). The major economic laws known include; scarcity, subjectivity, competition, inequality, ignorance, subjectivity, imperfection and complexity. Each of the stated rules are applied differently in accordance to how a given business is transacted and the parties taking part. These laws are aimed to governing the major economic activities which are production, consumption and exchange of goods and services. It is of importance to know the type of economic law, putting in account matters commodity bundle, opportunity cost to obtain a commodity the indifference curve.
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to video games:
- Statement of Goals and Choices Social Sciences EssayDescription: The question of my podcast is, “Do video games affect players’ physical and mental health? The purpose of my podcast is to show my fellow students that contrary to the traditional belief that playing video games is merely an addictive source of diversion and entertainment, video games have various benefits...3 pages/≈825 words | No Sources | MLA | Social Sciences | Essay |
- Podcast Episode with Transcript and Statement of Goals and ChoicesDescription: Good question. When talking about the video game industry, innovation and technology go hand in hand. Microsoft, Sony, and Nintendo are constantly producing improved technologies – however, they are not alone. Third-party developers are also pushing the envelope of what is possible...3 pages/≈825 words | 2 Sources | MLA | Literature & Language | Essay |
- Dance Performance: What Is Dance? Why Do We Dance?Description: Post your definition of dance, and answer these questions: what is dance? (your definition), and why do we dance?...1 page/≈275 words | 1 Source | APA | Visual & Performing Arts | Essay |