Decisions in a Family: How are Decisions Made in Your Family? (Essay Sample)
How are decisions made in your family? If single, would a consumer consult anyone for advice before a major purchase? If a consumer was married or had a family, how do you think they would handle major purchases like a house? A car? Defend your response.source..
Decisions in a Family
Decisions in a Family
The major decision in the family are made in a collaborative manner. However, there are those minor decisions that are mostly made at the personal level and it is not necessary to involve the rest of the family members.
Where one is single, there are some decisions that that are quite difficult and require the input of another party. It is common to seek assistance with decision that make have some very significant impacts in the future. In some of the cases, one may not have the expertise about a certain area, where they may want to make a major purchase. For example, when one is buying property, it is important that they have someone that has the expertise in the area to advise them. This is relative to the fact that, there are quite a number of industry specific aspects that ever other customer does not understand and need assistance.
Where one is married, there are some aspects that one has to consider. This is relative to the fact that most of the activities are shared and as such, there are decisions that cannot be made without the other party. This means that, where the decision in que...
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Salem witch trials Essays
- Medicinal marijuana Essays
- The yellow wallpaper Essays
- Fear Essays
- Freedom of speech Essays
- Women rights Essays
- Modest proposal Essays
- Domestic violence Essays
- The story of an hour Essays
- Hamlet Essays
- Social networking Essays
- A good man is hard to find Essays
- Illegal immigration Essays
- Civil rights movement Essays
- Poetry analysis Essays
- Racial discrimination Essays
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to single parent:
- Assignment / Discussion / Response: What is True Family?Description: Many people consider an ideal family to be father, mother, children, a dog, a house, and even the idea of a white picket fence...3 pages/≈825 words | No Sources | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Essay |
- Research, Describe and Compare the Impact of Divorce Description: According to the Merriam-Webster online dictionary, the term attachment denotes strong feelings of affection or loyalty for someone or something....4 pages/≈1100 words | 3 Sources | APA | Social Sciences | Essay |
- Importance of Home visit for a School NurseDescription: Importance of Home visit for a School Nurse Health, Medicine, Nursing Essay...1 page/≈275 words | 2 Sources | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Essay |