Company Culture Business & Marketing Essay Research (Essay Sample)
Imagine you work for one of the following global companies:
You may choose another company with approval from your instructor.
Note: You will use this same company in all of your assignments in this course.
Your company has recently merged with a fictitious smaller, domestic company.
Create two company introductions and develop an 8–10 point checklist in which you:
Give a succinct overview of the global company.
Give a succinct overview of the fictitious domestic company merged with.
Develop an 8–10 point checklist of steps you would take to unify company culture.
Explain your rationale for choosing each of the steps in your checklist.
Your assignment must:
Be typed, double-spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with 1-inch margins on all sides. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, your name, your professor's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
Create a checklist outlining the steps to unify company culture for a given organization.
ExxonMobil Corporation is an American made giant in oil and gas business whose roots can be traced back to John D. Rockefeller and his associates, who founded the Standard Oil Company in 1870. ExxonMobil Corporation officially came into being in the year 1999 after a successful merger between two global corporations, Exxon and Mobil (ExxonMobil, n.d.). The company is currently headquartered in Irving, Texas, and has its presence in up to six continents, making it one of the largest global corporations of the contemporary era that is publicly owned (Leggate, 2019). Besides the extraction and sale of natural gas and oil, ExxonMobil majors in the manufacture of other chemicals including industrial alcohol, solvents, and synthetic rubber.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Salem witch trials Essays
- Medicinal marijuana Essays
- The yellow wallpaper Essays
- Fear Essays
- Freedom of speech Essays
- Women rights Essays
- Modest proposal Essays
- Domestic violence Essays
- The story of an hour Essays
- Hamlet Essays
- Social networking Essays
- A good man is hard to find Essays
- Illegal immigration Essays
- Civil rights movement Essays
- Poetry analysis Essays
- Racial discrimination Essays
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to culture essays:
- Culture, Behavior and Global Health Health, Medicine, Nursing EssayDescription: In just about 200 years after the start of industrialization, the earth’s temperature shoot up. Towards the 21st century, human doings put a toll on the earth’s carrying capacity. The earth lashed back from the stresses by thawing the thousand years old glaciers and ice caps. Melted ice...3 pages/≈825 words | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Essay |
- Culture Competence Health, Medicine, Nursing Case StudyDescription: This approach to cultural competence offers a basis for understanding different traits of a unique culture, enabling healthcare practitioners to adequately consider perceptions of a patient to illness and health care through experiences and ideas. There are aspects of a global society like an individual...3 pages/≈825 words | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Case Study |
- Culture Competence Frameworks and Cultural CompentenceDescription: Leadership in the African American home is split into two; some families are male-headed while others are female-headed. The female-headed homes are a bi-product of slavery. ...5 pages/≈1375 words | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Coursework |