1 page/≈275 words
Business & Marketing
Conviction to go on a Carnival Cruise (Essay Sample)
Writing assignment #3 should be a persuasive message using the AIDA model. It should be 250-300 words in length and is due at the beginning of class on Wednesday, 3/27/13. . The topic will be “convince me to go on a Carnival cruise”. source..
Conviction to go on a Carnival Cruise
Anyone would wish to break away after a long working year, a divorce, or any other experience. Some people like to take a break from a stressful experience like the loss of a loved one or a trauma. Going on a Carnival cruise would definitely be the perfect get away.
Carnival cruises gives a blend of relaxation, stimulation and a stress free feeling. The breathtaking views get your mind captures, makes you forget every other thing. Even those who are celebrating enjoy at their best on the luxurious cruise. The cruise provides a calm, relaxed perfect place for family and friends too. This party friendly ship keeps you at a happy mood, having nothing to think about but fun. Carnival cruise has great value for money.
As a fact, there are many reasons as to why you should go on a Carnival cruise. Some of the reasons are:
The cruise has very helpful staff that provides excellent services, good food and entertainment.
Travel insurance that covers passengers’ problems.
Exquisite dining, abundant onboard activities such as mini golf to water slides (inside and out) and luxurious spa.
It is important to find a cruise company that offers quality vacations at low prices compared to other cruise lines although an individual should not compromise on the standards. To add to that, you can travel 3-4 destinations when on a week’s cruise to do whatever expedition you hold out of the ordinary. In effect, the final outcome will be an agreement that you w...
Get the Whole Paper!
Not exactly what you need?
Do you need a custom essay? Order right now:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Hamlet Essays
- Social networking Essays
- A good man is hard to find Essays
- Illegal immigration Essays
- Civil rights movement Essays
- Poetry analysis Essays
- Racial discrimination Essays
- Sociological imagination Essays
- Feminist Essays
- Industrial revolution Essays
- Culture Essays
- Drunk driving Essays
- Cell phone Essays
- Art Essays
- Sociology Essays
- Capital punishment Essays
- American Airlines and the US-airways MergerDescription: American Airlines and the US-airways Merger...3 pages/≈825 words | 3 Sources | APA | Business & Marketing | Essay |
- Dell Corporation (Financial Analysis)Description: Dell Corporation (Financial Analysis)...2 pages/≈550 words | 2 Sources | APA | Business & Marketing | Essay |
- The Bankruptcy Reform Act of 2005Description: The Bankruptcy Reform Act of 2005 Essay...2 pages/≈550 words | 3 Sources | APA | Business & Marketing | Essay |