Complete an analysis of the QuickTrip. Assess the organizational layout, performance metrics, and the technology that is used to measure performance and connect with consumers. (Essay Sample)
The QuickTrip Case Study is available in the course shell. It is also available at the following link: http://supplychainresearch(dot)com/images/quik_trip.pdf
Write a six to seven (6-7) page paper in which you:
Evaluate QuickTrip operations strategy and explain how the organization seeks to gain a competitive advantage in terms of sustainability.
Analyze how operation management activities affect the customer experience. Select two (2) operation management challenges and provide the solutions for confronting them.
Examine QuickTrip value chain and evaluate its effectiveness to operations in terms of quality, value creation, and customer satisfaction.
Determine the different types of performance measurements that can be used to measure QuickTrip service-delivery system design. Select at least two (2) types that can be applied and provide justifications for the selection.
Examine the different types of technologies applied to QuickTrip service operations and evaluate how the technologies strengthen the value chain.
Use at least two (2) quality resources in this assignment that do not include the initial case study. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
Complete an analysis of the QuickTrip. Assess the organizational layout, performance metrics, and the technology that is used to measure performance and connect with consumers.source..
Quicktrip Case Study
Quiktrip Operations Strategy and Sustainability
Quiktrip Operations Management, Challenges, and Solutions
Quiktrip Value Chain Effectiveness
Quiktrip Value Chain Effectiveness
Quiktrip Service Delivery Performance Measurement Tool
Quicktrip started in the late 50s when Chester Cadieux and Burt Holmes start up a grocery store in their hometown in Oklahoma in an attempt to have a retail business. They worked on their expansion in the 60s-70s branching from one store to another in different places in the US. Their expansion cost them the closing of some of their stores and entering the gasoline industry. Despite the tough competition, Quicktrip managed to be acknowledged by the top car brands because of the good quality of gasoline they provide at a low price (Ton, 1).
Quicktrip continued to explore other goods to sell and expand the business to other industries. They listen to their consumers and learned that ready-made and fresh food would be a hit to car owners who find it convenient to eat in cars. This business venture led them to include the variety of food services to offer like ready-made, fresh, and delivered food. Quicktrip has since been in the industry of gasoline, convenience, and food retail (Ton, 1).
In this analysis, we are going to look at Quiktrip's operations strategy, management activities, and chain value. This paper is going to determine the status of the company by going through the mentioned aspects. Also, this paper will determine what performance measurements can be applied to Quiktrip and evaluate the technologies being utilized by the company.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Identity Essays
- Vaccination Essays
- Death penalty Essays
- Cold war Essays
- Song analysis Essays
- Animal cruelty Essays
- Kill a mockingbird Essays
- Homeless Essays
- Salem witch trials Essays
- Medicinal marijuana Essays
- The yellow wallpaper Essays
- Fear Essays
- Freedom of speech Essays
- Women rights Essays
- Modest proposal Essays
- Domestic violence Essays
- Professional Development Program Proposal Business & Marketing EssayDescription: The success of any organization depends immensely on the productivity of its employees. Productive employees and a supportive management team are integral in helping an organization meet its short-term and long-term goals. In the case of my organization, the issues of job dissatisfaction and poor ...4 pages/≈1100 words | APA | Business & Marketing | Essay |
- Real estate law Business & Marketing Essay ResearchDescription: The world is undergoing a greate crisis. We are entering a new cultural age thanks to the development of technology, and the governments cannot keep up in updating its policies and implementing law enforcement. Because of Covid-19, many people have lost their jobs...1 page/≈275 words | APA | Business & Marketing | Essay |
- Differentiating Between Services and Goods Business & Marketing EssayDescription: In business and marketing, services and goods are usually pronounced in the same breath. The growth of any business depends on how it combines customer-oriented services and quality of goods. However, unlike goods, services can only be performed and technology has allowed employees...2 pages/≈550 words | APA | Business & Marketing | Essay |