Business Com. The plan of export of security system cameras has features. (Essay Sample)
Select a fairly inexpensive product that you currently own, and a country that you're not very familiar with. The product could be a moderately priced watch, radio, or other device. Now imagine that you are with the international sales department of the company that manufactures and sells the item and that you are proposing to make it available in the country you have selected.
The first step is to learn as much as possible about the country where you plan to market the product. Check almanacs, encyclopedias, the Internet, and library databases for the most recent information, paying particular attention to descriptions of the social life of the inhabitants, their economic conditions, and cultural traditions that would encourage or discourage use of the product.
Your 1-2 page report is to be submitted to the chief operating officer of the company, whose name you can either make up or find in a corporate directory. Make sure to include the following:
(1) Briefly describe the product you plan to market abroad.
(2) Briefly describe the country you have selected.
(3) Indicate the type(s) of people in this country who would find the product attractive. Provide at least one (1) supporting fact.
(4) Explain how the product would be transported into the country (or possibly manufactured there if materials and labor are available). Provide at least one (1) supporting fact that justifies your choice.
(5) Recommend a location for a regional sales center. Provide at least one (1) supporting fact that supports your location choice.
(6) Describe how the product will do in this new environment, with at least two (2) supporting facts.
(7) Describe at least two (2) recommendations for marketing (steps the company should take immediately and those it should develop later).
The plan of export of security system cameras has features. In particular, the company aims to specialize in exporting home security systems and surveillance cameras for the business consisting of CCTV system, IP based CCTV systems, wireless CCTV, and hybrid CCTV systems. The prices of these products are affordable, ranging between $20 and $100. In the recent years, the CCTV products have become relatively inexpensive despite their increasing demand. Initially, the prices for these devices were high, but the intense competition in the American market affected the pricing strategy adopted by the players in the CCTV market. In fact, the projection for the CCTV market regarding size, growth, share, and trends is expected to increase tremendously by the year 2025. Also, a study by Transparency Research revealed that the market for CCTV cameras is expected to increase by 12.7% and generate a global value of about $23.32 billion in the next ten years. However, the competition in the market is stiff in the U.S market due to the many hardware and software providers of these products, and for this reason, the company has contemplated exporting the devices in the emerging markets.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Mental illness Essays
- Water pollution Essays
- Child labor Essays
- Schizophrenia Essays
- Smoking Essays
- Manifest destiny Essays
- Trifles Essays
- Vietnam war Essays
- Ethics Essays
- Globalization Essays
- Kite runner Essays
- Drugs Essays
- Artificial intelligence Essays
- George washington Essays
- The crucible Essays
- Body image Essays
- Business Communication. Business & Marketing EssayDescription: Communication is a vital part of daily life. People communicate with each other to resolve problems, express feelings and thoughts, and share ideas. ...4 pages/≈1100 words | 2 Sources | APA | Business & Marketing | Essay |
- Business ethics. The social responsibility of business.Description: When creating a professional statement of values/professional moral philosophy, there is focus on personal values ethics and professional conduct as one is expected to uphold professional standards and act ethically. ...2 pages/≈550 words | No Sources | APA | Business & Marketing | Essay |
- Important Leadership Skills That Are Necessary For Leaders To Be Effective?Description: Leadership is fundamental in the productivity and prosperity of any organization. However, the effectiveness of leadership depends on its foundation which incorporates a vision, mission, strategy and principles heartening to prosperity...1 page/≈275 words | 1 Source | APA | Business & Marketing | Essay |