Assessing Honest Tea Busines Plan (Essay Sample)
"Growing Honest Tea" Please respond to the following:
Review the following documents:
Honest Tea’s business plan for 1999 (PDF).
A strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT) analysis based on Honest Teas’ business plan (PDF).
Suppose Honest Tea has hired you as a consultant to evaluate the completeness of their strategy for future growth. Base your evaluation on the provided SWOT analysis. Provide a rationale for your response.
For this discussion, remember that you are an outside consultant, so your analysis should be the best for the company in the given circumstances. You can also outline long term goals for the company as well.
**the documents are attached**
Information about my fictitious company is below:
Company Name: Lamar Rene', Inc.
Product: Lamar Rene' Inc. is an all natural, organic champagne made with fresh fruits.
Significance of company: My company is named after my favorite aunt, Lamar Rene'. My aunt has always been supportive and apart of everything major journey in my life, therefore; I decided to honor her by naming my company after her.
Mission Statement: Lamar Rene' mission is to provide a healthy alternative to a seemingly unhealthy past time. The mission statement provides consumers with the knowledge of knowing that they can enjoy a glass of champagne without the health risks.
For a company that began with very litle resources, the initial success of Honest Tea is a testament to the potential of the product. The decision to market the product aggressively is to the company's advantage since it was was well-received and the customer reviews shows that there is an untapped market that Honest Tea can penetrate. Once Honest Tea has gone nationwide and the demand for it increases, the need for quality control will arise. It is important to pay attention, not only to the tea being brewed but also to the other supplies such as those used for packaging and labeling. The business pan was right to point out that one of the top threats t...
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- A rose for emily Essays
- Personal experiences Essays
- Things fall apart Essays
- Abraham lincoln Essays
- Heart of darkness Essays
- Suicide Essays
- Fast food Essays
- Short story Essays
- French revolution Essays
- High school Essays
- Standardized testing Essays
- Marijuana Essays
- Brave new world Essays
- Respect Essays
- Stem cell Essays
- Values Essays
- A Growing Small BusinessDescription: Provide a brief summary, in your own words, of your selected company’s overall business strategy...6 pages/≈1650 words | 6 Sources | APA | Business & Marketing | Essay |
- Communication for LeadersDescription: What do you like best about the phone you are using? What are the features that would make you feel that you have an ideal phone...4 pages/≈1100 words | 1 Source | APA | Business & Marketing | Essay |
- Personal Development PlanDescription: This will be achieved by giving speeches to high school students and social gatherings in order to improve my speaking...6 pages/≈1650 words | 10 Sources | APA | Business & Marketing | Essay |