Dwivedi, A., & McDonald, R. (2018). Building brand authenticity in fast-moving consumer goods via consumer perceptions of brand marketing communications. European Journal of Marketing. (Essay Sample)
Please use the Article Analysis template below to answer the questions.
(Use APA 6 style)
Name: _______________________ Date: ____________________
1) Cite article (APA 6 style):
3) List the important facts that the author(s) uses to support the main idea:
4) Identify weaknesses in its argument:
5) What point could be added to its thesis?
6) List any examples of bias, misinformation, or flawed reasoning that you found in this article.
7) In your opinion, was this article published in a credible journal?
Dwivedi, A., & McDonald, R. (2018). Building brand authenticity in fast-moving consumer goods via consumer perceptions of brand marketing communications. European Journal of Marketing.
Main idea and supporting facts
The authors, Dwivedi and McDonald suggest that consumer perceptions of brand marketing communications can be used to identify the brand authenticity of fast-moving consumer goods. This point is supported by various citations including Brown et al. (2003), who visualizes authenticity to be a brand essence that is linked to a unique sense of historic tradition or spirit of the past. Similarly, the article draws on the research of Chhabra (2008), which indicate that consumers can judge the degree of brand authenticity along a continuum. These facts support the article’s research findings and complement the
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Hamlet Essays
- Social networking Essays
- A good man is hard to find Essays
- Illegal immigration Essays
- Civil rights movement Essays
- Poetry analysis Essays
- Racial discrimination Essays
- Sociological imagination Essays
- Feminist Essays
- Industrial revolution Essays
- Culture Essays
- Drunk driving Essays
- Cell phone Essays
- Art Essays
- Sociology Essays
- Capital punishment Essays
- Finance Term Paper Business & Marketing Essay PaperDescription: When Mr. Greenspan called for repealing of the Glass Steagall Act, he sought to expand the permissible activities of banks and financial services firms. He was successful, and in 1999, the Financial Modernization Act (Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act) was passed. The new law deregulated banks...5 pages/≈1375 words | APA | Business & Marketing | Essay |
- Project Management. Developing High-Performance Project Teams.Description: Organizations face a myriad of challenges in the rapidly changing business environment. A changing environment is a cause for newer methods or approaches to doing business. ...9 pages/≈2475 words | APA | Business & Marketing | Essay |
- LITHIA MOTORS Medford, Ore. Business & Marketing EssayDescription: Planet: Lithia Motors values sustainability efforts, and has therefore, initiated some through its many dealerships. BMW of Ramsey, for instance uses rooftop solar panels, LED lighting, and auto shutoff lights (Lithia Motors, Inc., 2020b)....1 page/≈275 words | APA | Business & Marketing | Essay |