Apple Inc. Government organization or nongovernmental organization (Essay Sample)
The TUI session long project is not a term paper due at the end of the course. Rather, the SLP acts as a vehicle to give the topics of each module a personal, concrete expression. These modular session long project assignments are due at the end of each module.
I want you to pick an organization to examine throughout the rest of the course. It may or may not be the organization that you work for.
Assignment: For this first SLP I want to know about the structure of this organization and its supply chain.
Assignment Expectations: In 2-3 pages tell me about the organization, make sure you cover following areas:
1) The name of the organization
2) Its primary business
3) Government organization or nongovernmental organization
4) For profit or nonprofit
5) The management structure
6) Supply chain structure
7) Why you chose this organization
The paper should have a cover sheet and a references page, these do not count in the paper page count.source..
1.0 The name of the organization
2.0 Its primary business
The primary business of Apple Inc. is the designing and manufacturing computers software, hardware as well as other several computer electronics. According to the report by the Reuters, the company deals with designing, manufacturing and marketing media and mobile communicating devices, digital portable music players, and personal computers (Reuters, 2013). In addition, the company sells a wide range of related services, software, third-party-digital applications and content, networking solutions and peripherals. Among the several products and services of Apple Company include Apple TV, iPad, iPod, iPhone, iCloud, the OS X and iOS operating systems, a portfolio of professional and consumer software applications and accessory, support and service offerings (Reuters, 2013).
3.0 Government organization or nongovernmental organization
Apple Inc. is a nongovernmental organization. Apple Inc. refers to the American company that was established in 1976 by its founders Steve Jobs, Ronald Wayne and Steve Wozniak (Dougherty, 2010).
4.0 For profit or nonprofit
The main aim of Apple's business operations is to make profits. Therefore, Apple Inc. is for profit.
5.0 The management structure
Management entails the process of organizing, planni...
- Progress Report on the ProjectDescription: For the past few weeks, I have noticed a number of changes in myself. Perhaps one of the most glaring is my new found interest in sustainable business practices...2 pages/≈550 words | No Sources | APA | Business & Marketing | Essay |
- Warehouse Health And Safety Risks, Risks Layout, Floors, HeatingDescription: Include risks associated with layout, floors, heating, noise, housekeeping and fire. Review these risks, and in a two- to three-page paper (not including the title and reference pages), present a risk assessment of a warehouse...2 pages/≈550 words | 2 Sources | APA | Business & Marketing | Essay |
- Term Project Outline: Paramed Home Health Care located at Ontario Description: In the outline you will write a ½ - 1 page document that tells me what domain and competency(s) you chose to write about and why you chose them? ...1 page/≈275 words | 3 Sources | APA | Business & Marketing | Essay |