Five Little Stories About Me: Literary Vignettes (Coursework Sample)
It is about five little story about me. Please follow the requirement to finished it.source..
DATE \@ "MMMM d, y" February 11, 2018
Five Little Stories About Me
* It is the smell of the pages and how they feel in my fingers as I flick through them. It's the way the spine is so smooth and un-creased. It's life… unfolding in front of me all over again, each time, every time. A new adventure. New places to see. New people to meet. There is something liberating at every turn. For a moment, I feel free and I become someone other than myself. The worlds I travel to are diverse and exciting, sometimes scary but the experience is always priceless. I flip open my new book and it starts all over again.
* I'm alone. That's not surprising at all. Once again, another day has come and here I am sitting by myself across a vast field of grass. There are people everywhere, some I know, some I barely recognize. The sounds of laughter are exhilarating to anyone who happens to be around… except maybe for me. Gossips, small talks, and chit-chats… They are all just white noise so easily drowned by what's being said from within. Yet, she comes. She sits by me. And for once, I know someone
- 2-4 Activity: Mind Mapping ,Creating Keywords and Opposing ViewpointsDescription: Are they articles from one of the 24-hour news networks? What formats appear (article, journal, essay, news story, video, podcast)? How old are the sources?...1 page/≈275 words | 4 Sources | Other | Literature & Language | Coursework |
- Echo, Echo by Jung-Rae Cho Coursework Assignment PaperDescription: Read the story "Echo,Echo " The writer is Jung-Rae Cho , just choose any three questions you want, 1 paragraph must be has 5 sentences....1 page/≈550 words | No Sources | Other | Literature & Language | Coursework |
- Interpretation: Topic, Goal, Theme, Objective ExerciseDescription: Answer 12 questions in short answer and it doesn't need to be a complete sentence. There will be explanation paper about this assignment to help you get through this assignment....1 page/≈275 words | No Sources | Other | Literature & Language | Coursework |