Banning the Sale of Tobacco Research Assignment (Coursework Sample)
Assume that your local municipality is considering the passage of a law that would prohibit the sale of all tobacco products from the interiors of bars and restaurants but not grocery stores. The restaurant you manage has a cocktail lounge, and cigarettes are both consumed and sold in that section of your restaurant. There is no current effort to prohibit smoking in cocktail lounges, such as the one you operate. You are considering whether to address the local government body charged with creating such legislation:
1. What are the major considerations you will think about before you decide to support or oppose the proposed legislation?
2. Will the fact that you do or do not smoke influence your position?
3. Which ethical issues are in play here?
Banning the Sale of Tobacco
Some of the considerations that I will think about is the amount of profit that the sale of tobacco and its products brings to the cocktail lounge. A well, I will think about the future of the individuals who will lose their jobs as a result of implementing the legislation. However, the health of the customers is the most important thing in this case and therefore, I will choose to inform the authorities.
In addition, the fact that I don't smoke will not affect my decisions. I care about the health of my custome
- The Royalty: Story, Summary, and Character Analysis (English 236)Description: Explain why the passage is important and explain more about the word choice in details. I already put the passage about one page long, so required for one page...1 page/≈275 words | No Sources | Other | Literature & Language | Coursework |
- Discussion QuestionsDescription: Undergraduate level Coursework: Discussion Questions...1 page/≈275 words | 1 Source | Other | Literature & Language | Coursework |
- Descriptive Outline: Global Warming Terrifying New MathDescription: Read the article and write the descriptive outline, there is an example in the attachment and it was done by the teacher...4 pages/≈1100 words | No Sources | Other | Literature & Language | Coursework |