Types Of Research Used By Students In The Scientific Field (Coursework Sample)
Review this website and type a bulleted summary describing the types of research you think you will do for your team.
explorable com research-designs
* There are several types of research used by students in the scientific field.
* The types of research applicable to students in the field of health, medicine, and nursing sciences include descriptive research, correlational research studies, and reviewing other research studies.
* A case study is one of the examples of descriptive research designs that will be used in various projects.
* Case study designs function to investigate emerging trends in the healthcare industry through the analysis of a given situation in a particular healthcare facility.
* The research study design allows students to test the validity of various hypothesis and proposed theories concerning different healthcare issues based on the case study provided.
* A case study research depends on the researcher’s observational skills on
- Scholarly Activities: Good Samaritan Medical Center on 10th July 2019Description: Throughout the RN-to-BSN program, students are required to participate in scholarly activities outside of clinical practice or professional practice....4 pages/≈1100 words | No Sources | Other | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Coursework |
- Benchmark Professional Capstone and Practicum Reflective JournalDescription: Students are required to maintain weekly reflective narratives throughout the course to combine into one course-long reflective journal that integrates leadership and inquiry into current practice as it applies to the Professional Capstone and Practicum course....7 pages/≈1925 words | No Sources | Other | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Coursework |
- Complete these Questions for Peer Reviewers: BioethicsDescription: Going through the essay, Kasey’s case is the main strength of the essay. Also, the quoted principles form strengths for the essay. Moreover, the thesis statement is strength of the essay, it is clear and prepares the reader on what to expect in the essay. This is well done....1 page/≈275 words | No Sources | Other | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Coursework |