Questions-Answers. Religion & Theology Coursework. (Coursework Sample)
1. What event occurred
2. Who was involved
3. What the miracle was that occurred
4. How the person(s) life as changed
5. What type of miracle it was: healing, nature, exorcism or restoration of life
6. Include pictures if possible
7. Give an example from Scripture of one of Jesus’ miracles.
• write the passage out
• Who was being healed
• What healing took place
It’s not a paragraph to write. You just need to answer the questions one by one in the right place .
Find an article or short story or a picture portraying a miracle event in our world today. The miracles can be related to natural disasters, war, illness, or everyday life events.source..
1 What event occurred
2 Who was involve
Passengers who were travelling in the plane (Lansa Flight 508).
3 What was the miracle that occurred
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to religion:
- Personal Journal. Religion & Theology Assignment. Description: There is a calming feeling and aura that comes with prayer. While in prayer, one connects with God and shuts their eyes and ears to the world. At that moment, it matters little who wronged you, who yelled at you, who made you feel useless, or who saw it right to ruin your day. ...1 page/≈275 words | Other | Religion & Theology | Essay |
- The red tent essay. Religion & Theology AssignmentDescription: We see Dinah grow from childhood to old age. Discuss how she changes and matures. What are some significant events that take her from childhood to adulthood? What lessons does she learn from life?...2 pages/≈550 words | APA | Religion & Theology | Essay |
- Midterm Exam GLA213. Religion and Theology AssignmentDescription: Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter… and Spring is about Buddhist belief. The film shows a monk and a young boy living in a monastery that is floating on a raft in the lake. ...4 pages/≈1100 words | MLA | Religion & Theology | Essay |