Questions-Answers. Religion & Theology Coursework. (Coursework Sample)
1. What event occurred
2. Who was involved
3. What the miracle was that occurred
4. How the person(s) life as changed
5. What type of miracle it was: healing, nature, exorcism or restoration of life
6. Include pictures if possible
7. Give an example from Scripture of one of Jesus’ miracles.
• write the passage out
• Who was being healed
• What healing took place
It’s not a paragraph to write. You just need to answer the questions one by one in the right place .
Find an article or short story or a picture portraying a miracle event in our world today. The miracles can be related to natural disasters, war, illness, or everyday life events.source..
1 What event occurred
2 Who was involve
Passengers who were travelling in the plane (Lansa Flight 508).
3 What was the miracle that occurred
- Hinduism Section A-Ch1 Assignment Description: The Cycle of Time God makes the cycle of time, called Kalachakra, to create divisions and developments of life and support the universes in intermittent time allotments...2 pages/≈550 words | No Sources | MLA | Religion & Theology | Coursework |
- Semester Two Final Test Study Guide: JustificationDescription: Forensic justification refers to how God refers to Christian believers as innocent and righteous in his sight by placing his son Jesus Christ to bear the burden of sin and punishment....12 pages/≈3300 words | No Sources | MLA | Religion & Theology | Coursework |
- Christian in society Religion & Theology CourseworkDescription: 1.When God calls us to Himself… (PPT 4) a) He does not remove us from the world b) He does not call us to abandon all human contact. c) He places us in significant relationships 2.Who lives in God’s Right Hand Kingdom? (PPT 7) All believers in the Church...1 page/≈275 words | No Sources | MLA | Religion & Theology | Coursework |