Decision Theology Religion & Theology Coursework (Coursework Sample)
After reading CTB 10.3-10.5, write a two-page paper on the topic of "Decision Theology." Decision Theology suggests that man's role in his own conversion is to make a decision to believe in Christ. Explain clearly why or why not this is possible.
The first page should summarize what the book says on the matter, using Scripture passages to support the argument.
The second page should include your thoughts on the matter, especially if you disagree with the book. If you disagree with the book, make sure that you support your opinion with Scripture as well.
Decision theology is the teaching based on the notion that salvation is a personal decision. The decision theology involves the initial individual choice to follow salvation and remaining on that salvation after making the choice. In this paper, summary on the decision theology and its possibility will be discussed.
According to the book, by just acknowledging you are a sinner and accepting to repent and following Christ then you are a Christian. The book explains that this is possible through the help of the Holy Spirit. The spirit has a vast range of works for human beings. Among them is the revelation of God to human beings .
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Cold war Essays
- Song analysis Essays
- Animal cruelty Essays
- Kill a mockingbird Essays
- Homeless Essays
- Salem witch trials Essays
- Medicinal marijuana Essays
- The yellow wallpaper Essays
- Fear Essays
- Freedom of speech Essays
- Women rights Essays
- Modest proposal Essays
- Domestic violence Essays
- The story of an hour Essays
- Hamlet Essays
- Social networking Essays
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to religion:
- What does the Church say about our relationship? Religion Term PaperDescription: Christians need to dialogue and collaborate with non-Christians, but also show love and prudence when doing so. Additionally, Christians need to show people the way and the light, while promoting spirituality, morality and bringing people together to fellowship. Dialogue should be open and respectful...1 page/≈275 words | No Sources | MLA | Religion & Theology | Term Paper |
- The Relation of the Church to Non-Christian Religion. Religion EssayDescription: Christianity has different views on other world religions such as Judaism, Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism. Other minor groups originate from the five primary groups of the world religion. Some of the Christians' views contradict their perceptions of God and other supernatural beings...1 page/≈275 words | 1 Source | MLA | Religion & Theology | Other (Not Listed) |
- Religion: Practices And BehaviorsDescription: Religion can be broadly defined as a system of designated practices and behaviors, perspectives, morals, sanctified places, or texts that relate humanity to transcendental, supernatural, or spiritual elements....1 page/≈275 words | No Sources | APA | Religion & Theology | Essay |