Solid Waste Management: Reduce, Recycle and Reuse (Coursework Sample)
In addition to the assignments below, we will have periodic homework and in-class work that relate to the following skills:
• The research / writing / revision process.
• Devising effective Google searches
• Assessing reliability of websites
• Using library databases (such as EBSCO or Gale Group) and print
• Adding in-text citations
• Creating work cited entries
• Incorporating quotations
• Paraphrasing to avoid plagiarism
• Writing good thesis statements
• Defining and limiting paragraph topics
• Transitions between paragraphs
• Analyzing the writing, research, and style of others
Kumar, K. Solid Waste Management: Reduce, Recycle and Reuse. Kindle, 2014. Print.
Solid waste management is one of the significant problems in the world, and people in the United States and Canada are mainly affected by this issue. In “Solid Waste Management: Reduce, Recycle and Reuse,” Kumar sheds light on the lifestyle of people who are being impacted by this social issues, stating that it can raise severe conflicts at national and international level. This reference will surely help me evaluate overall situation and come up with a conclusion promptly.
Kinnaman, Thomas. The Economics of Residential Solid Waste Management. London: Routledge, 2017. Print.
In “The Economics of Residential Solid Waste Management,” Thomas Kinnaman shares details of initiatives that are needed to save our planet from being polluted and effected by solid waste and other hazards. It is also a reliable source, and
- Proper Waste Disposal Mechanism: EnvironmentDescription: While everyone would want to blame major corporations when it comes to the deterioration of the world's climate, there is overwhelming evidence to suggest that man's normal life is also to blame....1 page/≈275 words | 6 Sources | MLA | Literature & Language | Coursework |
- Solid Waste Management: Reduce, Recycle And ReuseDescription: In spite of other alternative methods like incineration, reduction, reuse and recycle (3Rs) exhibit the current viable strategies to minimize waste disposal and enhance proper disposal practices....1 page/≈275 words | 3 Sources | MLA | Literature & Language | Coursework |
- Student Words: Life Of An Impoverished Bengalese FamilyDescription: To complete this part of the project, you will find “new” words in the reading that you do for your Course Notebook (news periodicals, books, documentaries, speeches, interviews, YouTube videos, television news programs, blog posts, podcasts, or reputable newsletters)....2 pages/≈550 words | 10 Sources | MLA | Literature & Language | Coursework |