Class Writing Assignment: A Letter To My Fairest (Coursework Sample)
THE LADY WITH THE DOG
ASSIGNMENT: CHOOSE ONE
1. TRY TO IMAGINE YOU ARE IN A
HEATED EXTRAMARITAL LOVE AFFAIR.
A FORBIDDEN YET IMPOSSIBLE TO STOP
FLING. WRITE YOUR PARTNER A 2-
PAGE LETTER. TELL THEM WHAT'S ON
YOUR MIND. DO YOU WANT TO
RENDEZVOUS? WHERE? WHEN? WHY?
MAYBE YOU WANT TO CALL THE WHOLE
THING OFF? BE PASSIONATE. MAKE SURE
YOU CAPTURE THE SPIRIT OF THE STORY,
with the characters from the story!!
2. Continue the story. What happens next. Write like the narrator of the story.
3. WRITE APPROXIMATELY A 2 PAGE CRITICAL
INTERPRETATION OF THE LADY WITH
THE DOG, BASED ON ITS THEMES AND MY LECTURES
DATE \@ "MMMM d, y" February 25, 2018
The Lady with the Dog
A Letter to My Fairest
You came to me like sunlight while I was hiding under the shadows of my misery. Your fair face, your fierce grey eyes, the faint glint of daylight on your locks, and the easy manner of your gait. All these stirred my soul from a horrendous sleep. While I do adore the exuberance of your tiny dog, I find you far more alluring especially when you laugh your sweet, endearing laugh. When you walked with me under the moonlight on the first day that we met, it still felt like daytime to me because of the radiance of your appearance and personality. How quick our encounter was in the beginning. How so easily you were there one moment and gone the next, which was probably gave me more reason not to forget you. And how happy I was to see you once more when fate brought you back to me.
Our journey from then on had been one heck of a ride but oh how difficult it was both for me and you. You, most of all. How it hurt me to see you making impossible decisions each time you were with me. I think about what I put you through and h
- The Country Wife by Wycherley WilliamDescription: Theater Production of The Country Wife by William Wycherly Literature and Language Coursework...5 pages/≈1375 words | 5 Sources | MLA | Literature & Language | Coursework |
- Original Passage: Abraham Lincoln, John Brown, And The Civil War EraDescription: The original passage beneath the Work Cited entry below is about America's sixteenth president, Abraham Lincoln...1 page/≈275 words | No Sources | MLA | Literature & Language | Coursework |
- Compensation and Benefit Systems: building market-competitive compensation systemsDescription: Undergraduate writing level 1 page Literature and Language Format Style English (U.S.) Coursework. Compensation and Benefit Systems building market-competitive compensation systems...1 page/≈275 words | 1 Source | MLA | Literature & Language | Coursework |