Methodology Section. Communications & Media Coursework. (Coursework Sample)
Watch the video and answer the questions below. My topic is young businessman how to face the risks of doing business.
1. Why is a research methodology section important?
2. Write out a first draft of your research methodology section for the Strategic Guide for Success. Consider the genders, educational backgrounds, career paths, etc. of your interviewees. Include how the interview was conducted (phone, email, in person, etc.) and when.
Importance of a Research Methodology
In a report of findings and analysis of a research carried out, the research methodology sections play a crucial role. It shows the reader the steps that the researcher followed in collecting data on the particular issue and a justification of the methodology. This helps in improving the credibility of the findings and the validity of the overall study as it shows that data was collected to address the issue. The section also shows how a similar study can be carried out in the future, forming the basis of future research in the field.
- Report Format. Communications and Media CourseworkDescription: The main parts of a report include the following; Title page; contains such details as the name and address of the reporter, address and name or the receiver, and date of submission and when it was needed....1 page/≈275 words | MLA | Communications & Media | Coursework |
- Coding. Watch the videos and answer the following questions Description: Code is usually a system of rules that have been designed to help in the conversion of information, which is mainly in different forms such as images, figures, sounds, words, or any other structure in a different form, which can be understood....1 page/≈275 words | MLA | Communications & Media | Coursework |
- Strategic Guide Outline. Communications & Media CourseworkDescription: The study would discuss about how can students learn risk-mitigating skills from young businessmen. Using interview methods and case study, the author has found out that risk-mitigation entails careful consideration and strategic approach to both internal and external circumstances of a business. ...1 page/≈275 words | MLA | Communications & Media | Coursework |