Analysis Of Organization Structures: Google (Coursework Sample)
1. What are the different ways that Google could structure its business? ( be as complete as possible in developing your list of alternatives.)
2. Which of there organizations design choices do you think is best? Why?
Coursework: Analysis of Organization Structures
What are the different ways that Google could structure its business?
The company can utilize the strategy of keeping their prices low as Wal-Mart succeeded in doing. The low price strategy has produced significant results for Wal-Mart as its revenues surpassed the four hundred and eighty-six billion dollars in 2017. Google can apply this strategy, and it can be enhanced by putting in place controls and practices that will ensure products are offered to customers at the lowest possible price (Simons 2). This will be successful if, at the corporate level, the merchandise buyers are provided with a simple objective of how little they can charge for a product.
The enterprise can also focus on allocating additional resources towards market facing units compared to their operating core units. This choice will assist Google in its overall responsiveness towards different customer needs (Simons 1
- Clustering the Economies of African CountriesDescription: The International Monetary Fund has criteria of categorizing the economies of African countries based on their resources and government systems into strong, moderate and weak...2 pages/≈550 words | 10 Sources | MLA | Business & Marketing | Coursework |
- IBM: Human Resource ManagementDescription: IBM is the leading information technology company Human Resource Management Business and Marketing Coursework...2 pages/≈550 words | 1 Source | MLA | Business & Marketing | Coursework |
- Management Course: ManagementDescription: Management Course: Management...4 pages/≈1100 words | 3 Sources | MLA | Business & Marketing | Coursework |