Analysis Of Organization Structures: Google (Coursework Sample)
1. What are the different ways that Google could structure its business? ( be as complete as possible in developing your list of alternatives.)
2. Which of there organizations design choices do you think is best? Why?
Coursework: Analysis of Organization Structures
What are the different ways that Google could structure its business?
The company can utilize the strategy of keeping their prices low as Wal-Mart succeeded in doing. The low price strategy has produced significant results for Wal-Mart as its revenues surpassed the four hundred and eighty-six billion dollars in 2017. Google can apply this strategy, and it can be enhanced by putting in place controls and practices that will ensure products are offered to customers at the lowest possible price (Simons 2). This will be successful if, at the corporate level, the merchandise buyers are provided with a simple objective of how little they can charge for a product.
The enterprise can also focus on allocating additional resources towards market facing units compared to their operating core units. This choice will assist Google in its overall responsiveness towards different customer needs (Simons 1
- Management Course: ManagementDescription: Management Course: Management...4 pages/≈1100 words | 3 Sources | MLA | Business & Marketing | Coursework |
- Segment screeningDescription: Business and Marketing Coursework: Segment screening...1 page/≈275 words | 2 Sources | MLA | Business & Marketing | Coursework |
- Describe At Least Two Elements Of Bellevue Strategy That Contributes To Its SuccessDescription: It is so apparent that the Bellevue mall is one of the finest and optimal malls. The mall is quite successful despite the fact that multiple individuals have the propensity to shop online...2 pages/≈550 words | 1 Source | MLA | Business & Marketing | Coursework |