Congress of Vienna History Coursework Research Paper (Coursework Sample)
Because of the particularity of the assignment, the topic needs to be changed according to the choice of the writer's subject matter.
- Please follow the format of the newspaper.
- is the homework of Canadian high school
Congress of Vienna Newspaper Article
Your task is to create a newspaper article from the perspective of a reporter in 1815 and report on one very particular aspect of the Congress of Vienna. You should not give me a summary or overview of the events, but detail the impact of one small decision. This could focus on an individual involved in the conference or the changing of borders around certain countries. Maybe you focus on a village or town that was once part of one country and after the conference now belongs to another. (You have the choice as to what you will report on.)
You should include the following:
- Title and picture
- Who is involved or who is impacted.
- What has occurred
- Where did this event happen? Are you reporting on the actual events on the Congress or the impact felt by an individual or area?
- When did this happen?
- Why did this happen? Why did this area become part of a new country? Was there a different ethnic group that is now in control of their own political destiny, or are they reunited with the majority of another country?
- How did this impact the area/ people/ person at the time?
- Quotes from at least two individuals who took part in the Congress or have been impacted by the decisions made.
Congress of Vienna
Congress of Vienna
From September 1814 to June 1815, five major world powers assembled in Vienna, Austria for a Congressional conference. These representatives included Russia, Austria, the United Kingdom, France, and Prussia. The Austrian Foreign Minister boasted to his wife at the beginning of the conference that he found the all of Europe assembled at his antechamber. All the relevant countries were invited to participate in the meeting for a legitimate purpose and hence a legitimate Final Act. Leaving out one country could set out a dangerous precedent and hence the reason for inviting all the major stakeholders into the negotiation. The fall of Napoleon has led to unrest and undefined boundaries in Europe. His departure for exile in Elba on April 20, 1814, left behind a continent that is ravaged by 25 years of war. The Congress of Vienna was formed to restore peace and avid border confusion on the continent.[Montefiore, Simon Sebag. 2007. Rites Of Peace: The Fall of Napoleon and the Congress of Vienna by Adam Zamoyski. April 16. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/books/article-448921/Rites-Of-Peace-The-Fall-Napoleon-Congress-Vienna-Adam-Zamoyski.html]
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to things fall apart:
- Personal narrative. If I Kill Him, Am I to Blame? Description: I have grown to know my sister, my twin, as a person with the capacity to do many questionable things, mostly foolish, stupid and downright dumb. ...3 pages/≈825 words | No Sources | APA | Creative Writing | Essay |
- Spss Project Stat 1051-10 Mathematics & Economics Statistics ProjectDescription: The SPSS project is due on the final examination day that is Monday, December 17, 2018. Please hand-in a hardcopy of the SPSS project output during the final exam. Please look at the worked example carefully before doing the project. The project should not take more than an hour to complete....1 page/≈275 words | No Sources | APA | Mathematics & Economics | Statistics Project |
- The Role of the US in Fall of the Shah and Rise of Khomeini to powerDescription: The revolution that took place in Iran was purely as a result of politics (not guerrillas or military rebellion) that was largely influenced by the United States of America. This is according to a plausible theory fronted by (Fattahi) on what transpired in the last days of Shah in Iran...5 pages/≈1375 words | 6 Sources | MLA | Social Sciences | Research Paper |