2 pages/≈550 words
Introduction to Foodservice Individual Service Styles (Coursework Sample)
Individual Service Styles Resources: Week One CheckPoint and Ch. 9 of Introduction to Foodservice Choose two of your restaurants from Week One. Compare and contrast the different styles of service within your chosen two establishments with the following questions in mind: - How does the style of service add to or take away from the dining experience? - What changes would you make and why? - How could you make it better? Identify and discuss the three things that work best for these properties. Write a 350- to 700-word paper. Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines. Post your paper as an attachment. Sunday, May 20 100 source..
INTRODUCTION TO FOODSERVICE INDIVIDUAL SERVICE STYLES
(May 21, 2012)
Introduction to Foodservice Individual Service Styles
The foods and service industry is one that has really been on the for front for having the best services which starts from safe preparation to avoid any contamination that would bring about poisoning, transportation of the food in safe contaminant free containers, delivery and then service to the customers. The service industry has to ensure that the food is of good quality, safe and attractive to the guests. Resources should be properly used in the sense that it makes the processes that have to be according to how the customers want the food served. Methods of delivery by transport have to be in such a way that the food remains fresh and in the condition that it ought to be served in e.g. ice cream in freezer to avoid melting. The equipment for delivery are such that service is still possible for the same to be done. Having a well centralized delivery service enables the process to be fast such as is seen in fast food restaurants where the kitchen is directly adjacent to the serving area.
Having food portioned in trays is a better way of serving sick persons in hospitals and a fated way of having it all assembled in the kitchen for the individuals of whichever specifications. The close supervision associated with these is used as one way of making the profits due to the organi...
Get the Whole Paper!
Not exactly what you need?
Do you need a custom essay? Order right now:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Homeless Essays
- Salem witch trials Essays
- Medicinal marijuana Essays
- The yellow wallpaper Essays
- Fear Essays
- Freedom of speech Essays
- Women rights Essays
- Modest proposal Essays
- Domestic violence Essays
- The story of an hour Essays
- Hamlet Essays
- Social networking Essays
- A good man is hard to find Essays
- Illegal immigration Essays
- Civil rights movement Essays
- Poetry analysis Essays
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to learning styles:
- Fashion TrendsDescription: Literature and Language Essay: Fashion Trends...2 pages/≈550 words | 1 Source | MLA | Literature & Language | Essay |
- Leadership Styles of Organizations TodayDescription: Undergraduate Essay: Leadership Styles of Organizations Today...5 pages/≈1375 words | 3 Sources | APA | Literature & Language | Research Paper |
- Masculinity in The Great Gatsby Novel Description: Undergraduate Essay: Masculinity in The Great Gatsby Novel...3 pages/≈825 words | 1 Source | MLA | Literature & Language | Essay |