Leadership Philosophy Social Sciences Coursework Paper (Coursework Sample)
See the attached Microsoft Documents
1.Read Introduction to Leadership First
2. Answer the lesson 4 assignment
- Identify your leadership philosophy.
- Reflect on your philosophy of leadership. Are you a Theory X or Theory Y leader?
- Provide a brief example to support your view.
- Analyze your leadership style.
- Of the three styles of leadership (authoritarian, democratic, and laissez-faire), what style comes easiest for you?
- How effective is this style for you?
- From what you have learned in this lesson, does your leadership style meet the needs of your followers? Why or why not?
- Provide examples to support your responses.
- Apply task and relationship behaviors to the case study "From Two to One" from the lesson readings (Northouse, 2018, p. 110).
- Read the case study.
- Apply what you have learned about task and relationship behaviors in this lesson to respond to Questions 1 to 3 from the case study.
- Use APA format to provide citations and references for all of the sources that you cited in this assignment.
1 I am a Theory Y leader. I tend to believe people have the capability and willingness to work. When I happened to be a group leader for a group assignment, I demonstrated the qualities of a Theory Y leader. I subdivided the group assignment into smaller tasks and each member had to do their parts before our next meeting. In this case, I assumed that members would be interested in their tasks and would complete them as required.
2 Of the three leadership styles, democratic leadership comes easiest for me. I like having a moderate level of control which cannot be possible with authoritarian and laissez-faire styles. Democratic leadership style is effective for me because I like working with other people and taking their inputs into cons
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to learning styles:
- The Critic’s Choice. Visual & Performing Arts CourseworkDescription: The Night Café is a painting by Vincent Van Gogh depicting the interior of a café room. According to VincentVanGogh.org, the painting was done on an industrially primed canvas using oil-based paints. ...2 pages/≈550 words | APA | Visual & Performing Arts | Coursework |
- Art WK 3 The Performing Arts and Inspiration. EssayDescription: Ballet is a popular type of dance that originated in the 15th century. Today, it has become one of the most technical forms of dances. Ballet has its own vocabulary based on French terminology. ...3 pages/≈825 words | APA | Visual & Performing Arts | Essay |
- Compare & Contrast Essay for two films “save the last dance” （2001）and “Street Dan. . .Description: According to the Oxford dictionary (2020), transgression is an act that goes against a law, rule, or code of conduct; an offense. Therefore, transgression from the social norms can cause an outrage from the public acceptance since the people may not approve of what is beyond the status quo....2 pages/≈550 words | APA | Visual & Performing Arts | Essay |