Child Abuse Social Inequality Social Sciences Coursework (Coursework Sample)
Access the “Social Inequality Worksheet” to complete the assignment.
Social Inequality Worksheet
On a separate Word document, citing one to three scholarly sources from the GCU library, answer the following prompts in an essay format. Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the GCU Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
Explain how social inequality, on a micro and macro level, perpetuates the social problem you selected (150-200 words).
Explain how social inequality is influenced by individual and institutional discrimination (150-200 words).
Use the GCU library and identify an actual solution to the problem of social inequality. Summarize the solution you identified and compare it to historical solutions proposed in the past (150-200 words).
While GCU style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using GCU formatting guidelines, which can be found in the GCU Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a scoring guide. Please review the “Social Inequality Worksheet” scoring guide prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
Child Abuse Social Inequality
Child Abuse Social Inequality
Social inequality, both on a micro and macro level, perpetuates child abuse. At the micro-level, various factors are responsible for the high cases of child abuse. Poverty is a significant factor that leads to the issue. This is a situation where families or individuals in the population lack sufficient resources to take part in activities, have the same type of diet, amenities, and living conditions as the rest of society. The link between neglect, poverty, and child abuse have been contentious topics. In many instances, children from poor backgrounds are often exposed to a wide array of issues. If the parents or guardians are poor, then the child can easily be abused or neglected.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Modest proposal Essays
- Domestic violence Essays
- The story of an hour Essays
- Hamlet Essays
- Social networking Essays
- A good man is hard to find Essays
- Illegal immigration Essays
- Civil rights movement Essays
- Poetry analysis Essays
- Racial discrimination Essays
- Sociological imagination Essays
- Feminist Essays
- Industrial revolution Essays
- Culture Essays
- Drunk driving Essays
- Cell phone Essays
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to scientific essays:
- Writing Prompt One Biological & Biomedical Sciences EssayDescription: Darwin, Wallace, and Lamarck helped shape the evolution theory, and their studies were crystalized to recent biological research. Their arguments were based on different sets of data collection methods, which were based on their differences. Darwin's works are quoted in many biological studies...3 pages/≈825 words | Other | Biological & Biomedical Sciences | Essay |
- Environmental Security Social Sciences Essay ResearchDescription: The definition and meaning of security are quite broad and deep. Thus, it can be argued ideally that individuals, state, and the environment are all referent objects, but not simultaneously in the real world. However, it depends on who perceives or being affected by these three items....1 page/≈275 words | Harvard | Social Sciences | Essay |
- Energy Security Social Sciences Essay Research PaperDescription: Environmental factors contribute to energy insecurity through protests about environmental change that are caused by domestic source exploitation (Collins, 2016, 345). Also, exploiting of difficult areas and those that are sensitive environmentally in countries with few energy sources causes...1 page/≈275 words | Harvard | Social Sciences | Essay |