BMTI: Personality Test Carl Jung's Theory of Personality Type (Coursework Sample)
This module discusses the Myers-Briggs personality test, based on Carl Jung's theory of personality type, and its usefulness as a tool to help a work team understand how and why each team member performs his or her job in a particular way.
To prepare for this discussion, first read MBTI Basics, one of the required readings this week. Then, take an assessment based on Karl Jung's and Isabel Briggs Myers' theories of personality:
· Click here to access the assessment.
· Your test results indicate your four personality type letters.
Share your personality type letters with your classmates.
· Explain what these letters mean by summarizing what you read about each of the four categories.
· Discuss how the knowledge of personality types could be of assistance to you in your work or personal life.
· Does the understanding of your type help you with developing a career plan?
I have added my finding below from 5 years ago till today. I hope this will help in your write-up.
I took the test 5 years ago – I was INFP (Introversion, Intuition, Feeling, and Perceiving)
Jan 2018 – ISFJ (Introvert 20%, Sensing 16%, Feeling 56%, Judging 22%)
The two differences:
· Intuition now Sensing –
§ Imagine and create
§ Want to know what could be
§ Trust inspiration
§ Overview first
§ Relies on the sixth sense, following a hunch
§ Factual and concrete
§ Want to know what is
§ Trust experience
§ Details first
§ Relies on the five senses
· Perceiving now Judging
§ Let life happen
Explain what these letters mean by summarizing what you read about each of the four categories.
My test results were ISFJ.
It is vital to note that when I took the test five years ago, the test results were different to what I got this time round. However, it is also essential that I add that the questions were also less than what I had five years ago.
From what I read, I or Introversion simply indicates that I am energized by internal thinking and reflection. This means that I am oriented to the inner world and I tend to focus on ideas, concepts, and inner impressions. I also engage myself deeply before I make any decision or before I act. When it comes to S or Sensing, this only shows that I value details more so when it is factual and reliable. I do not necessarily believe what I hear but I rely on my five senses. F or feelings represent my value system. This simply means I weigh human values and motives and appreciate or show appreciation wherever and whenever it is due. Finally, fo
- Video Case: The Chief Executive Officer Of Gravity PaymentsDescription: If you were the VP of Human Resources, what factors would you need to consider prior to making a change this significant in your organization?...4 pages/≈1100 words | 3 Sources | APA | Management | Coursework |
- What Communication Strategies Are Associated With Effective Leadership?Description: This assignment will not only help you improve your leadership and communication skills, but it will also prepare you for other critical thinking assignments you will receive in other courses. You will also get the opportunity to practice the practical skills discussed in this week's lecture....1 page/≈550 words | No Sources | APA | Management | Coursework |
- HRM 11416 Assignment B: Balance Sheet as at 31 October 2016Description: This assessment should be undertaken as a report and presented in that style. Please note that this assessment accounts for 40% of the overall module mark....6 pages/≈1650 words | 10 Sources | APA | Management | Coursework |