Database problem. When designing a database are nulls ok? (Coursework Sample)
Two paragraphs answering the question below
1.When designing a database are nulls ok?
2. In a Customer table, what do we do about middle initial and suffix?
3. What are the pros and cons of adding a column or just creating another table? Please explain
NEED TO SUMBIT ON THE Turnitin. Make sure you did your own work
When designing a database are nulls ok?
When designing a website, it is not encouraged to use nulls. This is because there is a negative perception about nulls due to their effect on database normalization. The idea is that if a certain value is nothing, then it should be split out into a sparse table such that there is no need for rows to fill items with zero value (Fehily, 2020). The effort is made to ensure that all the data entered is valued and valid. However, nulls are useful in some fields, especially when there is a need for joining for performance reasons.
- Insight Statement - Strategic Management Management CourseworkDescription: Retailers continue to exert more pressure on manufacturers to develop products which are more sustainable. As such, Canadian Tire Retail also has a role to play in ensuring it can add sport products which are environmentally friendly to its assortment. Research of an international...2 pages/≈550 words | APA | Management | Coursework |
- Assignment 2 (Part 1) for Strategic Management. CourseworkDescription: Organizations can achieve sustainable competitive advantage through the development and implementation of effective and innovative marketing strategies. ...3 pages/≈825 words | APA | Management | Coursework |
- SWOT-Internal-VRIN/O Management Coursework ResearchDescription: Global distribution network; the company operates beyond the Canadian market, and the network enables it to reach out to the global market and hence maintain its global presence. Broad product range; the corporation has enabled it to serve the international...2 pages/≈550 words | APA | Management | Coursework |