BOK Artifact 9 -SUMMARY Management Coursework Paper (Coursework Sample)
In this activity, you will submit one of your artifacts (already written paper), an associated summary for review, and a LSCM Body of Knowledge (BOK) Matrix document. The intent of this activity is to provide feedback on the artifact and assure the artifact fits well in the cell (row and column combination in the BOK matrix) it is assigned. The explanation on why you have assigned an artifact to a particular cell should be clearly explained in the summary.
1. Two page summary report of the artifact
2. Supporting original artifact document
BOK Artifact Summary
Subject and Section
Date of Submission
In 2019, the researcher explored and analyzed the Amazon business and its probability to expand its horizons to the transportation system. The researcher discussed the generalities of the Amazon business, leadership and management philosophies, human resource management policies, marketing strategies, organizational design, cultural and ethical issues, global operations, e-commerce initiatives, and political environment.
Knowledge/Application Area: International Logistics
This research fits the application of knowledge in international logistics because this field is responsible for catering to the overall transportation management of the Amazon business in every country. The shipping of its products and enterprises is governed by the excellent management of the flow of goods in the supply chain of the company. It requires wide-range monitoring from the acquisition of goods to customer purchase until it reaches the international borders.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to art essays:
- Personal Model of Leadership - Part 1 and 2 Management EssayDescription: In my opinion, Rokeach Value Survey helps individuals in identifying their values. I believe that priorities defined by the individual’s guide them in managing their tasks efficiently. In my viewpoint, this survey tool can help the top leadership of the company in providing outstanding support...6 pages/≈1650 words | APA | Management | Essay |
- Assignment: What types of legal claims could Paula make against Cash Mart and Geoffrey?Description: Paula has significant evidence she could use to make legal claims against Cash Mart and Geoffrey. The scenario reveals that she went through a series of unfortunate events she had not planned for or anticipated, and the parties are the major causes of the issues....4 pages/≈1100 words | APA | Business & Marketing | Essay |
- Uganda. Uganda’s Culture and Art. History Assignment.Description: Colonial impact on art and culture influences several activities such as schooling and languages taught in schools. The British colony introduced cotton as the main cash crop, and Christianity turned Buganda’s from worshipping their initial and ancestral gods....3 pages/≈825 words | APA | History | Essay |