Peer review of 3 essays.Literature & Language Coursework. (Coursework Sample)
The Peer Review Sheet for 3 essays.source..
Essay Peer Review
Your Name: ________________________________ Writer’s Name: Mackenzie Swift
1 How does the title of the essay affect you as a reader?
The essay lacks a title
2 Locate the thesis paragraph(s). How can the thesis paragraph (usually NOT the first paragraph) be stronger and clearer? Is the writer convincing there? What would you suggest be added to make it clearer and more emphatic?
The introductory paragraph doubles up as the thesis paragraph. The writer brings forward a contrast in the first three statements. It is ironic that the writer is not a vegan but wants to convince his readers to be vegan because eating animal products is unhealthy. The writer should not tell us about his stand on animal versus plant products if his essay is to get maximum attention.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- A good man is hard to find Essays
- Illegal immigration Essays
- Civil rights movement Essays
- Poetry analysis Essays
- Racial discrimination Essays
- Sociological imagination Essays
- Feminist Essays
- Industrial revolution Essays
- Culture Essays
- Drunk driving Essays
- Cell phone Essays
- Art Essays
- Sociology Essays
- Capital punishment Essays
- Imperialism Essays
- Childhood obesity Essays
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to language essays:
- Recording project. Literature & Language. Speech PresentationDescription: Several writers have used the theme of the Plague in their works, which is traceable to Procopius, who described a plague. Still, from the Renaissance period in the 14th century, poets also addressed specific plague deaths and suffering....1 page/≈275 words | APA | Literature & Language | Speech Presentation |
- RALPH WALDO EMERSON (1803-1882). Literature & Language EssayDescription: Ralph Waldo Emerson was an American lecturer, essayist, poet, and philosopher who lived between 1803 and 1882. Waldo led the transcendentalism movement that championed individualism in the US in the mid-19th century....2 pages/≈550 words | MLA | Literature & Language | Essay |
- Annotated Bibliographies with Reflection. Literature & LanguageDescription: Pengpid & Peltzer (2019) studied the correlation between physical activity, sedentary behaviour, perceived health, life satisfaction, and happiness by university students....1 page/≈275 words | APA | Literature & Language | Annotated Bibliography |