Journal 4: Complete The Article Response Based On Coming Over Or How The Moon Was Made (Coursework Sample)
Find an article (that is at least 500 words) from a credible website that complements either “Coming Over” or “How the Moon Was Made.”
Complete the “Article Response” handout based on the article you found.
the “Article Response” handout is picture 1
Your Institution of Affiliation
March 2, 2018
* Who wrote the text?
The author who wrote the text was Kimberly Amadeo a writer and editor for The Balance. She wrote a number of books, which focused more on economics and business.
* Is the author/organization expert on this topic? Explain how you know
Yes. The topic American Dream talks about the economic conditions that drove more and more people from around the world to America. Amadeo is a prominent writer on topics about economics and business. She also received an M.S. in management in MIT CITATION Amand \l 1033 (Amadeo, Kimberly Amadeo, n.d.).
* When was the source written of last updated?
The article was last updated in September 15, 2017
* Is it a recent source – i.e. within the last 10-15 years?
* Are the source and information useful, meaningful, and purposeful, in general and according to the topic? Explain why you think so.
Yes it is useful and meaningful. Although the term hasn't been invented yet back in the early twentieth century, the concept of the “American Dream” has existed ever since.
* Who was the source written for?
The audience intended for this article was everyone. This is because the article is mostly educational in nature
* Was it written for a scholarly audience – i.e. students, professionals, experts? Explain how you know
Yes it is. While the article is also for the laymen, it's way of explanation utilized concepts that are esoteric in nature
* Are the source and information fair and unbiased? Explain why you think so.
Yes, the author utilized articles and other historical artefacts to s
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to art essays:
- Reaction To The Article The Reason College Costs More Than You ThinkDescription: Jon Marcus' article about why higher learning costs more than expected for undergraduate students in the US is an eye opener about the creeping ignorance and dysfunction that miraculously still exists within the American education system...1 page/≈275 words | No Sources | MLA | Literature & Language | Essay |
- Teaching Creative Arts In My Kindergarten Writing AssignmentDescription: The creative arts which are taught in the kindergarten include visual art, music, and drama. This type of education is relevant since it emphasizes on education that is more product-driven and hence, relevant to the progressive nature of the current world....5 pages/≈1375 words | No Sources | APA | Education | Essay |
- Media Stories About Bands And Artist Have More Of An Influence On What Sells TodayDescription: Online marketing has taken effect as a result of social media thus, the increasing rate of online marketing in the music industry. Therefore, this paper seeks to evaluate the influence of media stories about artist and bands on their marketing and sales....3 pages/≈825 words | 2 Sources | APA | Literature & Language | Other (Not Listed) |