Journal 4: Complete The Article Response Based On Coming Over Or How The Moon Was Made (Coursework Sample)
Find an article (that is at least 500 words) from a credible website that complements either “Coming Over” or “How the Moon Was Made.”
Complete the “Article Response” handout based on the article you found.
the “Article Response” handout is picture 1
Your Institution of Affiliation
March 2, 2018
* Who wrote the text?
The author who wrote the text was Kimberly Amadeo a writer and editor for The Balance. She wrote a number of books, which focused more on economics and business.
* Is the author/organization expert on this topic? Explain how you know
Yes. The topic American Dream talks about the economic conditions that drove more and more people from around the world to America. Amadeo is a prominent writer on topics about economics and business. She also received an M.S. in management in MIT CITATION Amand \l 1033 (Amadeo, Kimberly Amadeo, n.d.).
* When was the source written of last updated?
The article was last updated in September 15, 2017
* Is it a recent source – i.e. within the last 10-15 years?
* Are the source and information useful, meaningful, and purposeful, in general and according to the topic? Explain why you think so.
Yes it is useful and meaningful. Although the term hasn't been invented yet back in the early twentieth century, the concept of the “American Dream” has existed ever since.
* Who was the source written for?
The audience intended for this article was everyone. This is because the article is mostly educational in nature
* Was it written for a scholarly audience – i.e. students, professionals, experts? Explain how you know
Yes it is. While the article is also for the laymen, it's way of explanation utilized concepts that are esoteric in nature
* Are the source and information fair and unbiased? Explain why you think so.
Yes, the author utilized articles and other historical artefacts to s
- After watching 'Women on the Frontline'Description: After watching 'Women on the Frontline' Coursework...1 page/≈275 words | 1 Source | APA | Literature & Language | Coursework |
- Issue Of Ducumentation Coursework Writing AssignmentDescription: Select all of the following sources: (a) a book; (b) a magazine article; (c) a scholarly peer review article; (d) a newspaper article;(e) an e-mail...1 page/≈275 words | 6 Sources | APA | Literature & Language | Coursework |
- Critical Thinking: The case of Animal RightsDescription: The author has significantly argued for the rights of animal and focused on the elimination of the use of animals in scientific experiments, commercial animal agriculture, and commercial, sport hunting, and trapping....4 pages/≈1100 words | 1 Source | APA | Literature & Language | Coursework |