Answering the Question-Brave New World Chapters 11 & 12 (Coursework Sample)
Chapters 11 + 12
1. What are the only books in Eton’s library? Why?
2. Why does Bernard want Lenina to take the Savage to the feelies?
3. What is Savage’s reaction to the feely?
4. Why is Lenina disappointed at the end of the chapter?
5. What important person has Bernard invited to his reception? Why?
6. How do the people at the reception feel when the Savage doesn’t appear?
7. How does Lenina feel?
8. What is the Savage reading? Why?
9. How does Bernard cope with the failure of the evening?
10. To whom does Bernard try to turn?
11. What is Helmholtz’s situation? Why?
12. What happens when Bernard tries to interrupt Helmholtz and the Savage?
13. What makes Helmholtz laugh at Romeo and Juliet?
14. What does Helmholtz say his society needs?
This link is the book "brave new world"
complete 14 questions, each question you have to mark the page number which you find the answer
Answering the Question-Brave New World Chapters 11 & 12
1. What are the only books in Eton
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to brave new world:
- Brave New World: Answering The Question Description: The director of hatcheries and conditioning was a tall and thin but upright man. He has prominent teeth that were always exposed except when he is not talking....2 pages/≈550 words | No Sources | APA | Literature & Language | Term Paper |
- ENGLISH 4CP RESEARCH PAPER 2019 MORAL CHALLENGES OF MODERN SCIENCEDescription: Every advent in technology has sought to reduce or even eliminate communication barriers. The era of internet has helped break communication barriers. Social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Wechat, and Instagram have minimized the need for physical interactions....1 page/≈275 words | 2 Sources | MLA | Literature & Language | Research Paper |
- Moral Challenges of Modern Science. Research PaperDescription: In the dawn of technological advancement and innovations from different industries, humans have made a tremendous move of applying technology in almost every sphere of life. It seems that technology has become a solution to every problem that man will ever face...1 page/≈275 words | No Sources | MLA | Literature & Language | Research Paper |