Video Response Paper: Children and the Deployed Education Coursework (Coursework Sample)
Early Childhood Education Class
Video Response Paper
Topic: Children and the deployed
Step #1: View the YouTube video titled “Children of The Deployed” by CommandMediaCorp
The YouTube video link is: https://www(dot)youtube(dot)com/watch?v=-SMviowg_UA
Step #2: Now, write a two-page video response paper on the video. For example, your paper should include:
• A Title Page
• Introduction/Overview of the video: Here you write an introduction paragraph and be sure to provide an overview of what the video was about.
• In another paragraph write interesting facts and what you learned (specific examples)
• In another paragraph discuss the Implications and Impact on Early Childhood Education.
• In another paragraph discuss Advocacy and Change to support children and families in Trauma.
• Your final paragraph should be your Conclusion/Reflection this is where you restate your findings and reflect on what you learned.
• Reference page with a minimum of 3 different educational citations and 3 APA references.
• Your page count does not include the title or reference page
Note# Here are two PDF’s than can be helpful when you write your video response paper:
• The PDF titled “The Demographics of Military Children and Families” by Molly Clever and David R. Segal
• The PDF titled “Helping Military Moms Balance Family and Longer Deployments” by Senator Charles E. Schumer, and Congresswoman Carolyn Maloney
== = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Response Paper Requirements:
• Your Video Response Paper should be a minimum of 2 full pages in length
• Must be Double-spaced
• Must be in Times New Roman 12-point font with 1-inch margins all around
• Must be in APA 7 Format
* Have no less than three different educational APA citations properly cited throughout your paper. You can use the YouTube video as one citation and then you can use the PDF articles as additional educational sources that you can use as references. Feel free to add different educational sources that you may find elsewhere just make sure to cite them properly.
* Have a Reference Page
Notes to the Writer:
* In the order form I uploaded the PDF file titled “The Demographics of Military Children and Families” by Molly Clever and David R. Segal
* In the order form I uploaded the PDF file titled "Helping Military Moms Balance Family and Longer Deployments” by Senator Charles E. Schumer, and Congresswoman Carolyn Maloney
Video Response Paper: Children and the Deployed
Course Name and Number
Assignment Due Date
Video Response Paper: Children and the Deployed
Military families go through many challenges while coping with their daily lives, especially during the deployment of either or both parents. Those more affected are the children, especially those of a younger age who do not understand much. The video comprises short clips of military children of the deployed, talking about the various problems they face in their everyday life, some of which they face repeatedly. Major challenges expressed are emotional distress, constant worry, and educational disruptions due to moving. This text explores the various challenges faced by military families and children, the impacts on early childhood education, and ways to support these children and families in trauma.
From the video, I have concluded that normal schools do not have the slightest idea on how to handle the military since the staff is not equipped to handle military children. Another fact is that the children from these normal schools and people who are not from a military family do not understand or know what these children of the deployed go through. In the video, Command Media Corp, "Children of the Deployed." (2012), a boy mentions how his friends think it is nice to have a father serving in the military and claiming that it's not a big deal at all.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Animal cruelty Essays
- Kill a mockingbird Essays
- Homeless Essays
- Salem witch trials Essays
- Medicinal marijuana Essays
- The yellow wallpaper Essays
- Fear Essays
- Freedom of speech Essays
- Women rights Essays
- Modest proposal Essays
- Domestic violence Essays
- The story of an hour Essays
- Hamlet Essays
- Social networking Essays
- A good man is hard to find Essays
- Illegal immigration Essays
- Trauma and Attachment in Early Childhood Education CourseworkDescription: Understanding the relationship between childhood education and trauma is important for any educator. It allows him to have a better understanding of the strategies that are effective in enriching the educational experience of the student to maximize his potential and growth...2 pages/≈550 words | APA | Education | Coursework |
- Early Childhood Education Video Response Paper on Trauma CourseworkDescription: The video, “Ford Hood soldier, comes home to surprise his four kids at school" by KCEN News talks about a military man who returned home after eight months of deployment to surprise his children at school. According to the video, Sergeant Mathew Sanford, a Fort Hood soldier and the father of four...2 pages/≈550 words | APA | Education | Coursework |
- Milatary Children and their families Education CourseworkDescription: A secure attachment of a child to his parents increases the comfort the child feels toward his caregiver. Furthermore, it improves child-parent trust, thereby allowing the relationship to become and remain stable. A secure attachment forms when the caregiver provides an unrelenting response...1 page/≈275 words | APA | Education | Coursework |