Love Letter To My Wristwatch (Coursework Sample)
1. Think of a designed object that you love.
It can be anything – an everyday item, an item of particular significance or admiration to you, or something fancy-pants.
Remember that designed objects come at different scales - symbols, graphics, simple or complex artifacts - but for our exercise, not concepts, natural things, other people,
animals, or sports.
2. Imagine that object as the object of your affection – personify it. Then, spend some quality time thinking of what you love about it and write a one-page love letter to it.
3. As you write, focus on the specific features or attributes that engender your affection, and describe why they do so, not just *that* they do so. How do they make you feel?
Love Letter to my Wristwatch
Love Letter to my Wristwatch
It has been six months since my uncle handed you over to me. I can vividly remember the day, just like it happened yesterday. I must confess to you that never did I imagine the joy you would bring to me. Every time I look at you, something I do every hour, I bless the mind that conceived you. I equally bless the hands that molded you. Sometimes I envy your manufacturer in Japan for he had a rare fortunate opportunity to watch you transform from just an idea to what you are now-an impactful beautiful Rolex wristwatch. Your square shape confirms that your maker's creativity was on another level.
You are simply m
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Industrial revolution Essays
- Culture Essays
- Drunk driving Essays
- Cell phone Essays
- Art Essays
- Sociology Essays
- Capital punishment Essays
- Imperialism Essays
- Childhood obesity Essays
- Nursing career Essays
- Physician assisted suicide Essays
- Ethnography Essays
- Dance Essays
- Depression Essays
- Conflict Essays
- Scientific Essays
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to love:
- Solid And Fragile Love: Intimacy, Passion, Commitment, Sexual AttitudesDescription: There’s love around family, there is love between friends, there is also love between lovers. If happens will there still be love remain? please describe 3 main point around the topic each topic must be argumentative. ...5 pages/≈1375 words | 6 Sources | MLA | Literature & Language | Essay |
- Twelfth Night Soundtrack: Love For OliviaDescription: Jon B. - Pretty Girl r&b music would work a long way in this scene to describe the beauty of Olivio in Orsino's eyes and his desire to have her in his life....3 pages/≈825 words | No Sources | MLA | Literature & Language | Coursework |
- Men and Women Should be Equal in LoveDescription: Love is an emotion that is present in every human and justifies related input from a spiritual perspective, psychologists’ contribution in regards to physical attractiveness, and role of commitment in a relationship....5 pages/≈1375 words | 6 Sources | MLA | Literature & Language | Essay |